Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

So... a choice between becoming a hideous abomination or getting a free ticket to the future, effectively getting to experience all the wonderful social, technological, and medical advances that will bring ten years ahead of everyone else?

Yeah... that's not a hard decision. Future, please!

Would you rather know what everyone really thinks of you, or not know?

If by not knowing, you mean by you have to know yourself, then I'd go with not knowing since I can read people's body language and tone pretty well. If not, then I'd go with knowing.

Would you rather have telekinetic powers, but lose a bit of your memory, or you can control how strong you are, but you gain as much strength as human flesh you eat at the start of the month, and you don't have to eat it again until the start of the next month.

Telekinetic powers. (Sorry Red, kinda stopped the question flow.. T.T )

Would you rather be trapped in an alternate dimension (parallel universe) unable to escape?

or..

Would you rather be trapped in your own current time, but the day resets itself over and over on an endless loop?

• 2 weeks later...

alternate dimension.

would you rather lose the ability to experience emotion, yet live a very healthy and average lifespan, or die early, and experience a life of extreme luxury.

The first one. That way I can still help people and make their lives better. The latter seems like a selfish option.

Would you rather win $1 million and donate it to a legitimate charity, and win $10,000 and keep it to yourself? Feel free be 100% honest, you won't be judged (not by me anyway...)

I'd take the money and donate it to a charity that works, the ones for terminal illness.

Would you rather be stuck in an eternal conflict (as in a battle you can't leave or ends until killed or natural death) or would you rather be stuck with a condition that means one thing can kill you but you don't know what it is and you can only die from it?

• 3 weeks later...

conflict, I'd probably die near instantly in battle, so it wouldn't be that long...

would you rather feed someone their family, or eat your own family?

That is rather dark. But since I don't want to think too much about that, and I love my family too much. First option.

Would you rather be stuck knowing how, when, and where your Countries leader is going to die, but you can't do or say anything about it, and have to live with the guilt?

or

Kill your Countries leader, and never get caught and get away with it, having to live with the guilt for the rest of your life?

That is rather dark. But since I don't want to think too much about that, and I love my family too much. First option.

Would you rather be stuck knowing how, when, and where your Countries leader is going to die, but you can't do or say anything about it, and have to live with the guilt?

or

Kill your Countries leader, and never get caught and get away with it, having to live with the guilt for the rest of your life?

I'd kill my country's leader but there would be no guilt at all. Have you seen how useless Irelands leader is? A chicken can do better......

Would you rather swim across an ocean with leg weights on or run a marathon with leg weights on?

KFC. McDonalds is at least smart enough to listen to consumers (and maybe slightly more clean). And I await the Shamrock Shake!

Would you prefer to go on vacation to the Australian Outback with no equipment or to Detroit with a toothbrush?

Lol, I think there would be a less than likely possibility of me getting shot in the Australian Outback, than in Detroit. :D

Would you rather have to switch genders for an entire two months?

or

Would you rather have to sleep in the same bed with a person of the same gender for one month?

(I mean literally sleep, not the other thing)

Second one. You didn't say who it was. So it's my little brother. I've had to do that anyway on a few occasions.

So, would you rather...

Have all the physical capabilities of a Spartan but none of the training?

or

Have all the training of a Spartan but your physical capabilities remain the same?

• 4 weeks later...

I'd take the physical ability, the training would be useless if I weren't able to utilise it.

Would you rather:

1. Have infinite money and power but you have to murder your entire family with your own hands.

or

2. Live without material possessions and luxuries apart from food and water with your family.

Hamburgers, but not too many of them...

Would you rather become a mermaid/merman but only able to breathe underwater? or.. Would you rather be a mythical creature but will turn into stone everyday during the daytime? (Then return to normal during night)

• 2 weeks later...