Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

teleportation! :D

would you rather wear pink lip stick and sing Barbie Girl by Aqua and post a video of you singing on youtube without removing the video. (You may remove the lip stick after the entire song is complete.)

or..

would you rather be stuck inside a sound-proof glass box somehow magically playing the worst songs in existence from inside for an entire day.

The latter (I could bring noise-cancelling headphones, you didn't say I couldn't :P Even if I couldn't, I'd still do it because non-lethal torture, well technically non-lethal, is better than public humiliation.)

Would you rather...

Be able to play every instrument, or speak every language?

Play every instrument. (I play piano and violin, just thought I'd share that) 

Would you rather relive a day in your life over and over for an entire normal year without end until that year is over?

or..

Would you rather sing every song that you hear out loud wherever you are randomly every 10 minutes for 1 week? (Only happens when you are awake, so sleeping isn't an issue. Unless you want to dream about the song. xD)

Covenant Grunt. Those are incapable of infection.

Would you rather...

Beat every game in Action 52 NES (broken games which may require you to mess around with different emulators in order to get them to work)

OR...

Score a point in Desert Bus (drive in a straight line for 8 hours)

arbiter with the mark of shame, because it makes him look more kickass no matter what the covenant thinks

would you rather be a magikarp flopping on the ground or a lone little tree in the middle of the desert

Edited by haloman 2

Spartan (Suit me up, I feel as though spartans armor is stronger than Samus' Armor, also spartans themselves stronger than Samus herself. I love her alternate pink varia suit though)

Would you rather, become any non-legendary pokemon unable to return to your human form?

or..

Would you rather, become any real animal unable to return to your human form?

• Like 1

Become a non-legendary Pokémon. Even though it can't be legendary, I can always evolve :3

Would you rather play your most hated game for all of the weekend, or watch your most hated movie for all of the weekend?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...