Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Glitchy... Halo 2 galore, glitches are amazing. Better than frame rate drop or lag.

Would you rather play Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or Call of Duty Ghosts? For multiplayer.

Advanced Warfare.

Would you rather trip over nothing once a day for a month, or skydive but not have your parachute work till you are 500 feet off the ground?

• 3 weeks later...

The second one. At least my hands won't have boils on them afterwards. 

Would you rather fight be stuck in a Fifty mile maze with multiple Murderous Sanghelli with one exit, or watch all the twilight movies five times a day every day for the next 12 months?

Edited by rrhuntington

The maze. In the name of Talos, the maze please. ;-;

Would you rather have the constant urge to break your knuckles (refer to rrhuntington's signature above), or think of nothing but how pretty Rebecca Black (The "Friday" one) is?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. Dead thread. I have revived. I am king maester of revival.

10 lions, it's quicker that way. You'll feel the rats tear you apart, but lions, there is a chance it's quick. Dark question, friend.

Would you rather attempt to have a normal conversation with rrhuntington, the yelling baby-waker, for 9 hours, or Constantly stub your toe every 5 minutes?

conversation

Would you rather become any animal for a whole year? or Be inside any video game world for one year?

Be stuck in any video game for a whole year

Would you rather leave the forums forever or worship Caboose for a few days

Praise Caboose! (I doubt I will ever leave, I love the forum and the members too much to do so..)

Would you rather be stuck in a caboose with caboose? or Fight a moose as a goose with caboose?

Caboose

Edited by Melody
  • Like 1

Praise Caboose! (I doubt I will ever leave, I love the forum and the members too much to do so..)

Would you rather be stuck in a caboose with caboose? or Fight a moose as a goose with caboose?

I'm going to fight a moose as a goose with Caboose. He might team kill me but I will goose that moose :P

Would you rather give up gaming or anime?

Also points for praising Caboose, at least he'll be happy when he reads this :P