Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Die for the one I love. :heart:

Would you rather fall out of a plane with a parachute, or climb a cliff face with a predator slowly climbing after you?

I hate heights... and the thought of falling from them even more... so I'd rather climb a cliff with a predator in pursuit.

Would you rather: live in a cave for 3 years and work to build a fire, collect water, and find your own food... OR live in a mansion for a day where you have all the luxuries of life only to lose it all by midnight due to an investment gone bad (aka, lose everything you own) ?

I hate heights... and the thought of falling from them even more... so I'd rather climb a cliff with a predator in pursuit.

Would you rather: live in a cave for 3 years and work to build a fire, collect water, and find your own food... OR live in a mansion for a day where you have all the luxuries of life only to lose it all by midnight due to an investment gone bad (aka, lose everything you own) ?

Obviously live I'm a mansion for a day.

"You know what I would do with a million dollars?" -Office Space

Would you rather have a long conversation with someone you hate to the core and vice versa, or would you rather go on a date with the dream of your life for 5 minutes having been killed by a stray bullet?

Beat them. You enjoy it more.

Would you rather have fire or ice powers?

Ice powers, because then I could call my ultimate ability "Absolute Zero" :3

Would you rather have to fight Atheon with no relic, or Crota with no Sword?