UNSC ANGEL OF DEATH CLAN Recruiting New Members

Attention Players looking for a clan,

I am the leader of the clan UNSC Angel of Death. We have been a clan since the beginning of halo reach and moved over to the xbox one for MCC but haven't been active due to MCC being broken. Now that it isn't completely broken we are going active again and need some new members. Learn more about who we are and what we are about at our website www.unscangelofdeath.weebly.com

My gamertag is TheDarkFissure.

Let the battle begin.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings A.O.D,

I'm a hardcore dedicated player, and I'm looking for a skilled clan  to join.

Here's a link to what kind of a clan I'm looking for. Please do look through it!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39521-looking-for-a-proexperienced-halo-4-clan-xbox-360/

If you think you're what im looking for, then please do get in touch with me.

Thank you!

Sam

Attention Players looking for a clan,

I am the leader of the clan UNSC Angel of Death. We have been a clan since the beginning of halo reach and moved over to the xbox one for MCC but haven't been active due to MCC being broken. Now that it isn't completely broken we are going active again and need some new members. Learn more about who we are and what we are about at our website www.unscangelofdeath.weebly.com

My gamertag is TheDarkFissure.

Let the battle begin.

If at all possible, would UNSC Angel of Death like to form an Alliance with LODT after we get a decent amount of members? PM me through Xbox One if you'd like to get some further information about the clan and what we'll try to do to help your clan out.

• 3 weeks later...