BR speed

kowloon

Halo 5 in general is designed to be faster, it seems. But it's a beta. It's supposed to expose all the problems, not lack problems. 343 will take the data from the beta and use it to make the final game better. So, just relax when you see balance issues, and have fun with what you've got. A lot of people enjoy it.

Halo 5 in general is designed to be faster, it seems. But it's a beta. It's supposed to expose all the problems, not lack problems. 343 will take the data from the beta and use it to make the final game better. So, just relax when you see balance issues, and have fun with what you've got. A lot of people enjoy it.

Yeah I know about that but first we need our opinions first. 343i wouldn't of made a beta and leave us in the dark. The fans are trying to make halo reborn itself, 343i only makes the game as of right now until the release date. P.S. to me the br speed is an issue it just doesn't feel like halo to me. (if h5 ends up as a 60fps then the beta is a bad example of 60fps in my opinion)

Yeah I know about that but first we need our opinions first. 343i wouldn't of made a beta and leave us in the dark. The fans are trying to make halo reborn itself, 343i only makes the game as of right now until the release date. P.S. to me the br speed is an issue it just doesn't feel like halo to me. (if h5 ends up as a 60fps then the beta is a bad example of 60fps in my opinion)

Ah. Well, this isn't 343i's official website, it's a community forum made by fans for fans. 343 doesn't see anything on here. If it's really a major issue, others will have already commented on their actual forum, Waypoint, and that will lead to them fixing it. They wouldn't run a beta otherwise, after all.