Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

After 9.0 can we PLEASE stop with this mid-game join thing? I'm only really ok with this because the Mafians needed it. 

The game had a sign-up deadline. It passed. People who didn't sign up in time can wait for the next round of Mafia. 

#NoJoinInProgress #Mafia #Mafia10 #10

After 9.0 can we PLEASE stop with this mid-game join thing? I'm only really ok with this because the Mafians needed it. 

The game had a sign-up deadline. It passed. People who didn't sign up in time can wait for the next round of Mafia. 

I agree. Having two new civilians added last game had been annoying because it made us so much easier to be discovered.

Overall, 1 civilian and one Mafian have been added since the start of the game, so this is not only in favour of the mafians. Having an extra civilian means the mafians are one target more away from winning, and have another vote potentially against them. Another mafian was added to balance things out.

No side has the upper hand from the player addition, it is now balanced and there will no longer be any more players joining this game.

Round 2, Part 1

Ledgend was just walking out the the Banter Bar, completely wasted after drinking too much scotch. He was exhausted, but couldn't drive home due to passing the limit. He began slowly walking home, barely maintaining his balance. Considering it was 3 in the morning, most residents of Banterville weren't on the streets. Ledgend was alone. He blinked, then saw someone standing in front of him right after opening his eyes. Without having the energy to speak, Ledgend slowly moved to the right, the person blocked his path. The mafian, blocked his path.

"You wot m8?" Ledgend said to the mafian, not knowing what he was starting. "I swear on my mum's life, I will wreck you if you don't move." The mafian let out a short laugh. Ledgend, filled with rage, swung at the mafian with his right hand. The mafian dodged, grabbed his wrist, then twisted his arm. There was a painful crack and Ledgend let out a scream. The mafian grabbed him by the throat, then dragged him to an alleyway.

Ledgend asked, gasping, "What do you want?". The mafian responded, "Your death." The mafian raised his hands. "No! Don't do it!" Ledgend pleaded. "It's too late now!" The mafian replied. The mafian then proceeded to tickle Ledgend to death.

The next day, the police was scouting the area. He took his usual path, down the alleyway, then noticed Ledgend's corpse. He gasped, then began analysing the dead body. "Ah, it seems he's been tickled to death. A very common method of torture here in Banterville." The police stared at the corpse, and thought. "I think I know who did this, it could be..."

Ledgend1221, Civilian murdered.

The Police has placed BATMAN on the suspects list.

Suspects list:

BATMAN

Bnus

Dexter Grif

Church

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 2

EVERYONE VOTE BATMAN

I HAVE INVESTIGATED BATMAN

She is a Mafian and I got the police to put her on the suspect list for me

I vote BATMAN. 

So who is the Medic? :)

They're in contact with me. No need to worry. We're working together ;)

Also Thanks Mafians because I was actually going to investigate Ledgend1221. 

You did my job for me. One less suspect down ;)

I will be voting Church. I suspect he is mafian.

no you will vote BATMAN because she is confirmed Mafian ;)

We need to be precise with this. No random votes. Church hasn't done anything to give away he is Mafian. 

• Like 1

EVERYONE VOTE BATMAN

I HAVE INVESTIGATED BATMAN

She is a Mafian and I got the police to put her on the suspect list for me

I vote BATMAN. 

Bumping this along with some proof

Proofy Roof

tumblr_nhze5e8HVN1txb1imo2_1280.pngtumblr_nhze5e8HVN1txb1imo1_1280.png