Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Two things that stood out.

1 The psycho ability seems a little op.

2 I think we should have the ability to commit suicide.

I think it'd be hilarious to end up being the Psycho XD A little OP maybe, but then Protown will be out for your head pretty much instantly.

Your role is revealed straight after, and the Oracle makes up for the two deaths. He/she is almost a death trap for the mafians. If the oracle gets hit by the mafians, that's a round where pro-town benefits and the mafians have a chance of being revealed. An extra suspect list for pro-town I guess, could be very useful and cause the mafians some trouble.

Suicide could instantly end the game. One person starts a chain reaction, game over. Not many were happy with the decision of someone who committed suicide in a previous game. I don't think bringing it back is a good idea. Plus, you should fight to the death, not just give up on the game and bail out.

• Like 2

ROLES

Medic - Has the ability to save anyone, including them self, every night scene. The target protected will have their role revealed. The Medic can not protect anyone being targeted by both the Sniper and a Mafian from dying.

Oracle - Has two lives. Attack from Mafian or Neutral causes them to lose a life. Role is revealed after attacked.

HEY YOU'RE USING THE ORACLE THATS AWESOME. 

Although what concerns me is the wording of the medic. Their role is ONLY revealed if the protected target is attacked correct? (the way you have it worded makes it sounds that the protected target always has their role revealed)

I like the idea of no suicides this game. Lets keep that a rule shall we?

HEY YOU'RE USING THE ORACLE THATS AWESOME. 

Although what concerns me is the wording of the medic. Their role is ONLY revealed if the protected target is attacked correct? (the way you have it worded makes it sounds that the protected target always has their role revealed)

I like the idea of no suicides this game. Lets keep that a rule shall we?

It was Ruby's idea to bring in the Oracle. ;)

I can agree with the no suicide rule remaining a thing.

I'll edit the Medic bit, of course only if attacked. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

The mafians need to benefit in some way, and it's only fair that the role of the person saved is revealed. The medic will be revealed if they protect them self from an attack. Luckily for pro-town, the chances of the medic getting hit straight away are very low.

It's never been like that though... 

^

^

It was in 8.0..... the game you hosted. :D

1. Co-hosted

2. It took a rather long time to find the detective... He was attacked a few times... So no , no it wasn't. Also I believe it was in 6.0 and the first scene, people said that it shouldn't be a thing

Yang you responded to....

"The mafians need to benefit in some way, and it's only fair that the role of the person saved is revealed. The medic will be revealed if they protect them self from an attack. Luckily for pro-town, the chances of the medic getting hit straight away are very low"

That is what happened in 8.0..... :)

Let the random, unjustified, completely illogical and insane accusations begin!

Caboose is mafia.

I am Mafia and I approve this message.

This message was brought to you by Propane and Propane neutron accelerators