It's been 3 years.. 3 long years..

Ash

Woo woo! Three years!  :thumbsup:   :fun:  :w00t:  :lol:  :D  :taco:  :bananachief: 

Congratulations on your three year anniversary Ash! Hopefully you stay with us for a long time, you're a great member here and a pleasure to talk to (even when you gave me that 500 minimal word limit dare ¬_¬)

...Yang Xiao Long,...

:blush:

Three years? That calls for celebration!

zebra-wobble.gif

Seriously Zeebs, you'll have to tell me where you get all these zebra gifs xD :rofl:

• Like 1

Very thoughtful of you!

You're the type of person that makes a forum more than just a message board, it becomes a community of people who respect and sincerely appreciate each other.

Thanks for being here and sticking around!

• Like 2

Moments like these are the reason I stay on this site, and I think really why anyone stays. It's a community, and while we may not all know each other in the real world we all spend good portions of our day here, taking care of one another helping psioth them from the harshness of the world, and to be able to talk to people and not having to worry about running into complete jerks.

Notice most of the people on that list have been here as long as you have. That's what makes this place better than any other forum. Were are all a family.

Congrats on three years! Here is to three more!

(Now I need to punch something to feel manly again)

• Like 2

Man, errybody be hitting that 3 year mark or 2 year mark or 1 year mark or 1 month mark or month mark or how long people've been here.

Enough with my theatrics and happy three years on the forum birthday! I hope our service has been kind to you, and you'd enjoyed your stay at our 5 star forum.

I was actually pretty surprised I saw my name on that list, haven't really "communicated' *Dr. Evil Quotation Gesture*  Now lets hit that four year mark. GIDDY UP COWBOY!!

• Like 1