Fluffy Pink Cuteness!

Melody

Hello every one as a part of a wonderful Dare by Ash I'm going to talk about cute things! There are many cute things in the world, Animals, Kittys, Puppies, Bunnies, Birds, and even anime is adorable! Most people will agree (Even if your a guy. *Seigrain*) Adorable things come in all kinds of different forms. My favorites are animals, what's not to love about a cute meowing kitty!? or little newborn puppies surrounding their mother. It is without a doubt everyone likes cute and adorable things! Cute things can even be in video games as well! Pokemon being one of my personal favorites. Eevee, Mew, Pichu, Jigglypuff, and so much more it's hard NOT to think about it! Even movies can have it's share on the cuteness as well! (Most Disney Movies) again one of my personal favorites being Finding Nemo and The Lion King shows great examples of it's cuteness, Nemo's Dad searching the entire ocean to find his son is heart warming, Kopa showing his love for Simba and Nala. Nature is beautiful and cute there are many adorable things in nature such as plants, flowers in particular. Rose, Lily, Peony, etc. flowers are all cute in nature. Art can be cute as well, a mother watching her child swing on a swing set in the summer breeze. Even a painting on something simple such as a bird or a cat can be equally as cute. I love cute things because they are eye catching and pretty to look at and admire! Adorable things will be adorable, cute will be cute. Even a guy can't resist bunnies wearing backpacks! Anyway to wrap all this up in a little pink ribbon, I love cute things because they make me happy and they are part of who I am. :3

• Like 4