Sworn

Zandril

Still a work in progress. Asymmetric. 2v2.

*Pictures aren't completely up to date.

uMCC6ci.jpg

g8VagLZ.jpg

The map is inspired by Cypher. With this map, I tried to fix Cypher's biggest problem. That being the map had too many movement options. So I made flow a little more predictable in Sworn and also contracted the map to accommodate H2A gameplay.

bMmIH5e.jpg

zefBXQp.jpg

The main power position in the map is top Gold. It is countered by 3 other positions that are easily accessible to anyone who spawns away from Gold. There are also several hard routes and jumps to get to top Gold.

pZuzdrV.jpg

vgIzW57.png

If anyone is interested in giving the map a go, the map is in my File Share. I beat the par time on Dawn (normal difficulty) in the H4 campaign.

• Like 2

This is one of the better maps Ive had the opportunity to play on. I really like the layout and it isnt overly complicated. Id like to see you on Halo more though. I remember you used to be a much more active forger. I miss the invites to BTB lobbies. I haven't been able to get large groups like that together. Anyway, I hope to see you on more. You improved your forging skills so much during Halo 4's lifetime, it is a shame to see you spending so much of your Xbox one time with other games like Fifa knowing you can make stuff like this. 

Getting big lobbies together isn't as easy for me now as it was back in the Halo 4 days. Besides, big lobbies tend to crash in MCC because 343. I usually play 2v2s when I'm on Halo. I'll shoot you an invite if I'm in one and you're online.

Also, Fifa is fun.