dear 343 industries

CommandoVSHalo27

I have been having trouble with the halo channel. Lately i have been trying to watch halo nightfall to get the armor for halo 5 beta, yet every time i do it say buy halo. Even thought thus happens i am accessing it through Halo: the masterchief collection. It really sucks, any time i click buy halo it pulls up mcc i don't know what to do and request either help or the armor at my gamertag listed in my account info. Thank you for reading this and i am really emjoying tge beta so far. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I need your Help, I´m having trobles with my halo 4, there´s an error code that appers every time  when I try to play the game and it says that the game is not recognize, and the code number is 03-57-00, I called xbox support and they told me to look for help with you, so please answer me a soon as posible and fix it because I payed for a great game and thats what Im´expecting to have. 

By the way I already did every step at xbox support to fix it and nothing happend so........

• 11 months later...

Wait, you mean 343 employees actually read this?

Dear 343, I have a message for you. Right now, 35 of your top rank employees are being held hostage right now, and I demand ransom. My price is simple, get the type writers out and put canon plants and animals on Eayn, your lack of concern for the native wild life of non human worlds is more then just unfair, its tyranny! 

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Topic locked: please do not revive dead threads.