Halo 5 , sci fi COD.

silverkey

I agree Halo 5 does not have the original quality, if they want to fix it they should remove most of the spartan abilities and only keep the clamber and sprint functions because the others are just like the abilities you have in Crysis 3, I also prefer the aesthetics of the first 3 Halo games instead of the Halo 4 graphics, Halo 3 was my favorite out of all of them and I hope they decide to make Halo 5 look like Halo 3, and the last thing I don't like is the new spartan armor in Halo 4 and 5 it is just separate pieces of armor that just attach to the undersuit and it has lots of gaps in the armor but in the other Halo games it looked like a single suit of armor with all the pieces connected to each other and it at least looked like it offered protection.

^

1 The original Halo trilogy's quality? The Halo trilogy was far from quality. :) For example: Enemy Brute AI in Halo 3 was shameful. Especially the berserk mode.

2 Just because those abilities are like abilities in other games is not always a bad thing.

3 Those graphics are pretty close to what Halo 5 is going to look like. I actually want Halo 5 to look like Reach if im honest.

4 The Spartan II armour offers more than just some protection...... how about burning though the atmosphere and making a very hard landing protective.

They just don't make em how they used to.... damm you Spartan fours!