Halo 5: Guardians pre-orders and editions

Halo 5: Guardians pre-orders and editions

halo_5_guardians-672x372.jpg

As of today you can pre-order your copy of Halo 5: Guardians via the Microsoft store. And as always the pre-orders come with some neato bonusses.

If you're one of those guys who wants to play a game on launch or you like to spend money on stuff you can't even get your hands on yet... well have I got some good news for you!

Starting today you can pre-order your copy of Halo 5: Guardians so you can play on launch day guaranteed. As usual there are your Standard, Limited and Collector Editions. Each, ofcourse, with their own tier of goodies!

Here are the descriptions as of now:

• The Standard Edition will cost around $60 and pre-ordering it will yield you a new poster to hang over your bed. Cozy nights with the MC and Locke on your side. ;)
  • The Limited Edition will be yours for around $100. This package will contain the Standard Edition, the poster if you pre-order, digital content to enhance Spartan combat and exclusive items within a Steel Book case.
  • The Collectors Edition is going to hit the shelves at the price of a whopping $250! This edition will include everything that comes with the Limited Edition as well as "additional content such as a commemorative numbered statue designed by 343 Industries." More details will be shared by Microsoft on a later date. 

​What's a bit odd to most people is that the list is really vague. The lack of proper description and images might not convince most people to pre-order right away. As soon as more images and details are released I'll be sure to add them to this post.

At least we get our bit of Halo 5: Guardians today with the Beta!

Are you going to pre-order any of these versions already?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

Polygon

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 6

wow those don't even sound worth pre ordering since it'll be a rip off here $110 for Standard, $150 for the Limited and $330 for the Collector Edition, I think I'll pass since they definitely will release the pre order bonuses later.

Also I found a pic of the Editions.

10888879_913978345309835_450442006497712

Edited by Kid Flash
  • Like 2

post-26953-0-85543400-1419906820.jpg

post-26953-0-12790800-1419906821.jpg

Here are the current art for both editions btw.

I'm probably gonna be a sap and buy the $250 edition simply because I love my Halo Reach statue and I hope that 343i is doing some awesome statue with the Chief and maybe the Arbiter and Locke side by side, that'd be cool.

Good article nutterbutter.

• Like 1

Only a fool would buy Halo 5 at all. They can't even fix the MCC what a waste of money. Super disappointing. One of the only reasons to get an Xbox one and can't even play a match making game with friends at all let alone by yourself. What a joke! Give me my money back for this junk of a game.

Only a fool would buy Halo 5 at all. They can't even fix the MCC what a waste of money. Super disappointing. One of the only reasons to get an Xbox one and can't even play a match making game with friends at all let alone by yourself. What a joke! Give me my money back for this junk of a game.

Well I'm sorry that you have no patience. They've fixed MCC for the most part and if you can't get into a game, then that's probably your connection not the game. "Only a fool would buy Halo 5" - Or they just enjoy Halo, think that it's worth the wait if the launch is bad and believe that 343i can make great Halo games. By the way, we can't do anything about getting you a refund as we are a community forum, not the official 343i website.

• Like 2

Dang that's a lot of money. I'll stick with the Standard and get the poster via pre-order. I suspect H5 Guardians matchmaking will work quite well right off the bat, it isn't similar to MCC. Beta is working well so far too!