Why is halo 5 and halo 2 on 360

zero108

343 why did you guys stop putting halo on 360 I love playing halo 4 and 3 but now how can other players play the new ones if they can't by a xbox one so please message me back and to other players don't you agree they should put halo on 360 or make a other game for the 360 user's

^

To add to this. :)

Halo 4 pushed the 360 too the limits, do you really think Halo 5 is going to be able to run on the 360, no it isn't.

Also the 360 is almost a decade old, do you really think a decade old console is going to be able to play Halo 5? No

And also Halo is Ms best exclusive and the best reason ( I think ) to get an Xb1.

343 why did you guys stop putting halo on 360 I love playing halo 4 and 3 but now how can other players play the new ones if they can't by a xbox one so please message me back and to other players don't you agree they should put halo on 360 or make a other game for the 360 user's

Just to tell you bro, although members of the forum have answered the question, this is not the official 343i forums. To get the most precise answer I would suggest going to Halo Waypoint.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

A lot of people cant afford xbox one so Microsoft is going to lose a lot of money cos it ain't fair for family's on hard times

That's not true. That has nothing to do with anything actually. Microsoft is still going to make a profit, because people will do anything to get one. Hell, Tax Returns probably got them even more money. Not even that, people will save up money for months on end until they can afford one. People who have hard times are having hard times, it will hopefully be over soon for those. They just need to keep looking brighter and try to at least get out of there. However, they're not going to lose "a lot of money cos it ain't fair for family's on hard times" I don't know how that relevant, either.

^
^
^

As said above....

The Xbox 360 is not powerful enough for Halo 5, the console is almost a decade old, you are lucky games have been made for it this long. :)

No console generation has ever had this long of a "supported" life span, ever.

Edited by Caboose The Ace