Halo 2 Vista 5760 x 1080 High Charity Wallpaper (Gemini)

Eden Gozza Gorry

Yeah man,nostalgic feeling in your heart.Same here buddy.Btw PC is something special,even if we cannot play later games (after Halo 2) we find some good ways to keep our love for Halo game.Also don't forget about CMT's remastered Halo Combat Evolved.I'm going to off-topic just a bit and put trailer about that here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQSGzR95xU

Long live PC Halo Nation!

P.S. I know how it feels watching Halo games on youtube while you cannot play them because you don't have Xbox console.But that has been changed for me forever.I'm an Xbox 360 owner now for a month and few weeks. :)

Yeah man,nostalgic feeling in your heart.Same here buddy.Btw PC is something special,even if we cannot play later games (after Halo 2) we find some good ways to keep our love for Halo game.Also don't forget about CMT's remastered Halo Combat Evolved.I'm going to off-topic just a bit and put trailer about that here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQSGzR95xU

Long live PC Halo Nation!

P.S. I know how it feels watching Halo games on youtube while you cannot play them because you don't have Xbox console.But that has been changed for me forever.I'm an Xbox 360 owner now for a month and few weeks. :)

It's like the Marine in Halo 2 says "Keeping the dream alive"

Ahh man I'm more hyped for a Combat Evolved mod than an actual AAA game release! You were fine to post that here, I'm just reminiscing over Halo PC in general what it can bring

I have an Xbox One with MCC but nothing beats the classics, the classics being my PC-oriented upbringing of course :P That being said, my favourite Halo game is ODST by far!

Anyway I was just testing out Eyefinity with a flycam and couldn't help but notice the amazing skybox in Gemini

It's like the Marine in Halo 2 says "Keeping the dream alive"

Ahh man I'm more hyped for a Combat Evolved mod than an actual AAA game release! You were fine to post that here, I'm just reminiscing over Halo PC in general what it can bring

I have an Xbox One with MCC but nothing beats the classics, the classics being my PC-oriented upbringing of course :P That being said, my favourite Halo game is ODST by far!

Anyway I was just testing out Eyefinity with a flycam and couldn't help but notice the amazing skybox in Gemini

Oh ye mate,nothing can ever beat classics,they were and still are: Halo Combat Evolved,Halo 2 & Halo 3 :)

Couldn't figure out how to edit (If you even can edit), but just gonna add these. Hope they're decent!

What are you talking about,editing (nvm I got it now) :huh: ??? This is pure beauty if you ask me!

They're perfect!Oh God cannot wait to take my hands on Halo 2 again.But this time on Xbox 360 :)

Good job mate!

Btw at the end of your post,place where signatures are,you have Report and Edit options left to Multiquote and Quote options.

That trailer was interesting. Not a PC gamer, but still, interesting. The music though. I recognize that music very well...

And it's great.

Yeah you're right even if it's custom made it's amazing.CMT is doing good job to make PC little better with Halo,also there are upcoming MP projects and more.About music,reason why you recognized that is because of Autobots Reunite and it fits nice with this Halo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95S1vfq9QnI