I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Xmas

Helix Amell

Good morning everyone of 343i community forum. I have an important announcement to make, at a time of the holidays things can get tough so I think we should spare a thought for those who find Christmas to be unenjoyable. But also doing one little good deed can make a big impact on somebody without them realising it, and it's just simply doing one thing whether it be putting the kettle on for them or help clean around the house or whatever it may be can really bring a good feeling in people. And I believe that we as a community should be doing something that should be done outside the forum as well as I can see it take place inside the forum such as The Christmas Tree thread which was done outstandingly by JackOfHarts and various other well known threads as well.

We've had been through almost a year so quickly and I am proud of that and I am looking forward to what 2015 has to offer on the next road ahead. I wish you an festal Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas

• Like 2