Halo mcc armor customization

to start off this topic i think 343 have done an amazing job with the customization for the master chief collection but there is a slight probelm i and some people have. when making machinima there are probelms with the armor for example this is my main one on halo 4 on xbox 360 the mark vi armor was unlocked with the ledgendary visor but in the halo mcc it has a red visor and so on with other parts off the armor. so i know that im am asking you for a huge thing here but could do u a update to at least change the colour off your visor for the off the community that would be fantastic thanks for reading. :smiling: 

Well before I begin, we are not 343 that is here at Waypoint: http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrSbnvHAJpUnG0AooBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzanYybjRtBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDU2OV8x/RV=2/RE=1419407687/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.halowaypoint.com%2f/RK=0/RS=VlFsy461_zv5GiiTcLl89bodztA-

Anyway, I know it may suck for machinima, but I doubt it'll change. They kinda just made the armor simple and not a lot of choices because this game has many different armors depending on which game you play. So to add all of the choices they had in Halo 4 for example and add that for each game that would just be to much. If you post your question at Waypoint they may look at it and change it, but that's probably not going to happen. As you know they are hard at work fixing the game.

Edited by Yoshi1176