Team Barays Clan is back ACTIVE! recruiting… NOW!

Z1kz

Hello everyone, as you may have read recruiting for the Team Barays on the message board during the summer, well, we return. We were successful near the end of summer on Halo 4, but many leaders of divisions within the clan couldn't find the time to get online for a while. Well we have completely transferred over to the Xbox One for halo. For those who didn't read about the clan during the summer, we have leaders for the main playlists online. For example, we have leaders for SWAT, CTF, Team Snipers, etc. But as you should know, the luxury of those playlists aren't on the MCC. So we will have leaders for playlists such as Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, SWAT, etc. We already have leaders for some of the playlists. Unfortunately, we will have tryouts for those who want to lead divisions. 

Message me online, GT: Z1kz, on what division you would like to lead, and i will schedule a tryout time. 

If you just want to join the clan and have a fun time, also message me. 

**Please note that we will have a CLAN BATTLE TEAM for each division (or playlist)**

**you will also have to tryout for the team, so message me online**

Thank you all and have a nice day.

-- Z1kz