The new year is almost upon us and Games with Gold will kick off in 2015 in just over a week, lets see what the first free games of the year will be. 

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

For January there are the usual three free games for Xbox Live gold subscribers for the Xbox One and Xbox 360.

For the Xbox One gold members can download Dark Dreams Don't Lie which will be available throughout the entirety of January. 

h7RAuyc.png

For the Xbox 360 gold members can download MX vs ATV Alive, this game will be available for free from January 1st through January 15th. The second free game for Xbox 360 is The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings which will be avaiable from January 16th for the remainder of the month. 

W7mF2lu.jpg 0W9egEk.jpg

So those are the first free games for 2015 leave a comment below on what you'll be downloading.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3

D4 is a GwG??? what the heck it isn't even out yet D: that's extremely strange for MS to be doing. As for 360 the games are seeming to get better again C:

• Like 1

D4 is a GwG??? what the heck it isn't even out yet D: that's extremely strange for MS to be doing. As for 360 the games are seeming to get better again C:

D4 came out in September.

really? it still hasn't released here >.>

It has released in the US it's $14.99 on the Xbox Store

I'm not from the U.S D4 has a TBC date for here.

Oh I thought you were from Texas seeing as it says your location is Austin. Where are you from btw?

Oooooo I can't wait for The Witcher. I've never played it but I hear it's pretty amazing.

Daaaaaaamn! Witcher 2! I've always wanted to play that since I've heard nothing but good things about the Witcher 2 series!

Nice one Adam! :thumbsup:

If you have a kinect and haven't used it yet, or don't know it's potential. D4 is a great way to try it out. You can choose between controller and kinect controls. I'd suggest you start of with kinect if you have one. And when you get sore arms, change to the controller. I only played a little, but the story seems interesting.