Truth or Dare?

Melody

DARE! Come at me Melody!

I dare both of you to only communicate in Japanese emoticons for 3 days AND use this picture as your profile picture for 1 week. http://www.hellokittyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/708_hello_kitty_support_for_japan.jpg Enjoy boys.

My 1st dare of the new year... Come at me bros

Dare!

I dare both of you to only communicate in Japanese emoticons for 3 days AND use this picture as your profile picture for 1 week. http://www.hellokittyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/708_hello_kitty_support_for_japan.jpg Enjoy boys.

Fix'd link. http://www.hellokittyjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/708_hello_kitty_support_for_japan.jpg

I dare you to PM anyone of your choice who's not involved in this thread, telling them that you took their advice and sold your Xbox One. PM screen shot evidence preferably posted in thread.

I'll take a truth.

ShIIQRg.png

There you go.

What was the hardest part of any game you have ever encountered?

Ill go for a truth

Have you ever met anyone on this forum in person? (If not then who would you like to meet?)

I haven't met anyone on the forums but I'd probably like to meet someone on my friends list since they're already my friend and I'd like to meet a friend on the streets that's on the forums to

Do you have an idol, if yes, who and why? (can be non-existent)

Taylor Swift. Beautiful songs.

What was the strangest dream you ever had? (Just strange, or weird)

Dare :P

I dare you to make a thread about how much you love Barbie dolls. ^_^

Taylor Swift. Beautiful songs.

What was the strangest dream you ever had? (Just strange, or weird)

It was pretty weird, I had this years ago.

So I was back in primary school, and for some reason, we were all on top of skyscrapers. These tall buildings were all close to each other, so you could easily jump from one to another. My class was just playing around, playing tag and on things you'd find in a park (e.g slide, swings, etc... Not sure why they were on a skyscraper.). I was just walking around, when all of a sudden a guy with an active chainsaw appeared and sliced one of the Teacher Assistants. I can't remember whether he was masked or not. I ran for my life, and watched another one of my teachers get destroyed by the crazy chainsaw man. I ran to one of my teachers, quickly warning him about the threat. He assured me everything was just fine right before having his head sliced off. I kept running until I reached a dead end. I looked down the skyscraper, then back at the crazy chainsaw man closing in on me, I turned back and jumped off. My vision faded to white, then the dream was over.

This happened years ago, but it's definitely a memorable dream. Kinda funny when I remember it now.

Truth or dare?