KSI will change your online experience!

Hello,

My name is Robert and Im a former director in KSI (Knowledge, Strength, Integrity) looking for like minded gamers who would like to change the way they experience online gaming!

Here at KSI we revolutionized gaming in 2004. By developing one of the first ever online gaming communities which ran off of a ranking structure weve had over 40,000 online gamers within our ranks. 

However, only about 4000 members are currently within our ranks, with most of our others moving on from gaming, growing old, or finding new homes in the gaming world

We offer a variety of teams you can become a part of if youd like:

Forge Teams

Swat Teams

HeadHunters (Competitive Gaming)

Graphics Team

News Team

AAP Team (Awards and Achievements

and many more

Upon joining,

you will be placed inside of a squad dedicated to a game of your choice on a console of your choice at the rank of recruit.

Your squad will hold Events weekly, from custom games, tournaments, practices and more all of which are optional for you to attend but are there to help better your experience.

Some, if not most of our tournaments even offer rewards and prizes!

From there you will be given information on how you can rank up within the clan.

The leaders here at KSI are dedicated to making the members experience the best it can be.. We are not about disrespecting lower ranks or running on power trips, the whole reason we are here is to try to help others so that they can gain as much from their xbox live experience as possible.

I'd love to speak more with you in person!

My gamertag is KSI Majestic 7, feel free to add me!

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Link removed, topic locked - please don't post off-site links.

• 3 weeks later...