Chiefs armor.

Thedidact

You know what I think? I think that it isn't Chief's armor considering that Frank O'connor stated that the community takes the look of the chief very seriously and that they do not want to intrude in any way. And on top of that note, it's understood on bungie.net that the teaser trailer is just to test CGI. Very many games do this. For instance, Franchis from L4D had a ponytail before the game's release. Marcus Phoenix's face was more elongated. I mean would 343 really mess up Chief's armor? I think not.

You know what I think? I think that it isn't Chief's armor considering that Frank O'connor stated that the community takes the look of the chief very seriously and that they do not want to intrude in any way. And on top of that note, it's understood on bungie.net that the teaser trailer is just to test CGI. Very many games do this. For instance, Franchis from L4D had a ponytail before the game's release. Marcus Phoenix's face was more elongated. I mean would 343 really mess up Chief's armor? I think not.

I agree.

Armor should not be customized in Campaign and probably will not be. They mad reach like that because you are a new character and it would be the only chance they got.

Finally someone actually understand why reach is like that, they wanted you to feel like you're noble 6

i've seen so many post where people think that's how halo will be FOREVER lol

I agree with whoever said it was just a teaser trailer. They have said that what we have seen is not the finished product, heck it may even be a way to test the fan base for opinions without really asking the question. Making the Chief's armor "customizable" I don't want. Make every single type of armor "earned" through game play. We need to depart from the credit system completely, just leave the Reach system in the box in the closet in the basement with the light off when Halo4 is developed.