Is there any plan to put in a Halo 1 playlist?

For over a decade now, I've been waiting for a way to play THE Halo online (other than xbconnect).  My first dissapointment was anniversary, which was NOT Halo 1.  It was reskinned reacharound.  Then when I heard my nostalgic gaming pipe dream was finally going live, two console generations later, I jumped at the opportunity!  When I finally got one of my old Halo buddies and brother around to play (unfortunately only two controllers, if guest support works for H1 then we'd be in business).

Sure I have a few minor gripes: It's a port of Halo PC, not the original Xbox version (any Halohead would immediately notice the difference).  There are campaign tweaks for increased enemies and disabling of some fun glitches.  Although you can go back to original music, you cannot go back to original sound effects (most noticable with the guns).  The multiplayer netcode is on the same plane as Gearbox's unpatched entry (i.e. aim 2 feet in front of any moving guy, and shields may show up after they're down --even after death).  And to touch on Halo 2, it's the patched version which fixes some griefer glitches, but has the laser-like battle rifle (bleh).

Okay, now that my uterian flushing has been vented, here is my main gripe:  THERE IS NO DEDICATED HALO 1 PLAYLIST!  I've been waiting over a decade to rekindle my love of this classic of LAN party games, and maybe one game in 6 is the original game.  Between H2 BRs and H3 nausea, I can only get a mere taste of why I bought the package.  Not to mention --there is a team glitch, where half the time I'm playing AGAINST my friend!  Talk about screen-peeking issues.

The praise I can give is that the few rounds I have played have adhered to the MLG-esque gametype:

AR and Pistol Starting weapons

Green Indicator over heads

FF on

No Motion Tracker (iirc.  This particular feature is important to play-style)

4v4 (I'm open to 8v8 on larger maps, but not the rumored 2v2)

If only there were other LAN classics like sniper-only (no pistol secondary), no-shield shotgun (team and FFA), and 8v8 CTF.

So, are we any closer to a Halo: Combat Evolved ONLY playlist?  With friends who only play Halo 1, and a few with 1 and 2, we haven't been jiving at all with this H1,2,2.5,3 team slayer playlist, opting to quit whenever it's not the original.  Please give me some good news 343!