STOP LIZARD SQUAD!!!

AnimeAddict

Hey Guys im sure you noticed that Xbox has gone down again and ill tell you this much the people responsible are none other then Lizard Squad the hacking group that has been annoying the gaming community for a long time  well now its our turn to have our voice heard there is a peition for the US Government to actually get off the lazy arses and do something about this so if you guys could please sign this so we can get back to enjoying the games we love to play so much.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-infamous-ddos-hackers-and-fake-bomb-threat-callers-called-lizard-squad/TvqcSC47

• Like 1

You can't "stop" them.

How? if people could have stopped them currently they would have done, but it seems that their location cannot be traced, other than they live in the US.

The only people who can take them down properly is another group of people who do similar things.

Petition won't make much difference, also i don't believe that the government really cares tbh, it's not affecting them directly.  Why would they?

Edited by Mr Biggles

• 2 weeks later...

How do we even know that Lizard Squad are doing ANYTHING at all? For all we know, these could just be server maintenances that they're taking credit for, and also there's no way they can permanently shut down 300,000 highly-secured servers with a simple DDOS, these guys are only BEGGING to get rekt by Microsoft.

People saying that Lizard Squad should have been jailed already, they're not smart. (As far as I know, nobody here has.)

Most Cracker groups obviously don't live, work, and meet in the same place. They're behind the safety of thousands of different I.P. addresses being bounced all over, plus tools to cover their trail.

The fact that the F.B.I. has traced them to the United States is a good start, but they still have to narrow it down across the fourth largest country on Earth.

And Jack is right. What proof do we have that Lizard Squad is even doing it? Have they claimed responsibility?

Anonymous helping the government will get it done quicker, but people must realize these things take time.

However, off topic.

Realistically this petition cannot do anything. Unless Americans take up arms(in computers) and find these guys by themselves, they cannot do anything.

• 3 weeks later...