The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Not caring is never an excuse for anything. You've taken some suspicion off yourself by changing your vote to Grif. But trolling in that manner is literally against the rules. It's intentional, and aids the enemy.

'kay, so what if I said I wanted to please the daedric prince of madness by totally screwing everyone's opinion is me by voting randomly until the rest of pro-town got their stuff together enough to pinpoint who they were voting for?

Would that clarify everything for you?

'kay, so what if I said I wanted to please the daedric prince of madness by totally screwing everyone's opinion is me by voting randomly until the rest of pro-town got their stuff together enough to pinpoint who they were voting for?

It is not a matter of clarity. I don't care if you're trying to please the bloody Gravemind, the fact is you cannot aid the enemy team. Make sure you're a neutral before you try to act like one.

until the rest of pro-town got their stuff together enough to pinpoint who they were voting for?

Actually Pro-Town has had their stuff together for the past 3 rounds. 

I dunno what you're talkin bout.

Also Axilius is right. It is against the rules to intentionally aid the enemy team. 

Anyways this fight is pointless lets go do something productive like laughing at Delpen9

Also Axilius is right. It is against the rules to intentionally aid the enemy team. 

Anyways this fight is pointless lets go do something productive like laughing at Delpen9

First: Not intentionally aiding any enemy team, the only thing I've done is placed a vote and let it sit there overnight while people have whined and complained at me to change it -- my reactions have been a bit rash, yes, but it's coming to my attention that maybe forum browsing and drinking don't go together that well.

Maybe.

And second:

Hail Sithis!

Begin laughtrack.

NEW RULE:

If you're going to change your vote then do so in another post. If your vote is at least a page away then you will be forced to make another post saying you've changed your vote. Going back to the original post, and editing it to say something else won't count. Don't try to deceive the Hosts into thinking the changed vote was your original vote, or else it won't be counted.

And I would really like for some of you to keep updates on the vote count. We Hosts already have enough to deal with, so we would appreciate some help.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 2

Wait, I thought I was a Mafian for voting Grif?

I thought I was "intentionally helping the enemy team" for voting Grif?

*flips desk*

No no no, go back and read it. Voting Ash made you look like a Mafian, or "intentionally aiding the enemy team". Voting Grif got some suspicion off your back. My statement about "intentionally aiding the enemy" after you voted Grif was in reference to your earlier vote, not your vote for Grif. And then you voted Sarge instead, which again makes you look like Mafia or a Protown aiding the enemy.

No no no, go back and read it. Voting Ash made you look like a Mafian, or "intentionally aiding the enemy team". Voting Grif got some suspicion off your back. My statement about "intentionally aiding the enemy" after you voted Grif was in reference to your earlier vote, not your vote for Grif. And then you voted Sarge instead, which again makes you look like Mafia or a Protown aiding the enemy.

I voted Ash because I always change my votes. I never had any intention in voting Ash's death at all; She's too adorable to die (lol creeper statement, dgaf). When I changed my vote to Grif, I was still getting backlash from voting Ash, so I guess being inebriated on the forums is a bad idea when you're meddling with life and death.

Either way, the votes are locked, and no matter what I do, I'm allegedly untrustworthy to anyone on my team, and regardless of what I do, I'm viewed as 'the enemy,' or 'intentionally aiding the enemy.'

So whatevs. Votes are locked, I can't do anything about it, so what's the point? Set in stone, let the flames rise and the ash rain down.

Plus, calling me stupid when I'm not even included in Pro-town PMs kind of just makes me the best target for Mafians to accuse me and let other Pro-townians vote for me. So what? All for nothing. I could be trying to help you, but in case if you haven't noticed by now, I stopped caring. Noone trusts me no mater what I say, so I may as well troll.

And trolling's just what I decided to do. You're gonna reprimand me for any action I do, may as well try my best to please Sheogorath.

For the lols.