The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Round 5

Scene 5, Part 1:

"Let's see what's on this disc." The detective pulled up the files that were given to him by Axilus before his death, there were a few folders on a few people, remaining security camera footage that Axilus was able to dig up and it also had a helpful list of everyone who was already killed.

"This is getting out of control." The medic thought to himself, stressing out over who he should protect. "The damn mafians are unpredictable however they are quite bad at staying innocent." The medic walked over to a locked chest at the back of the room. "The sniper will return tonight, I know I'm going to die by his hands so I might as well go out in a blaze of glory, doing what I do best."

The medic unlocked the chest to pull out his modified chest piece. "Tonight, the mafians will not kill the innocent!" He put on the chest piece and covered it up by putting on a grey hoodie over the chest. He left his house and proceeded to find a good vantage point where he could see the decimated city.

In the depths of the city, the Mafians were plotting and experimenting, ready to unveil the true strength of the Mafians. The ultimate experiment was taking place which would terrify the city. The juggernaut walked into the bloodied room to find the hacker watching the new recruit messing around with drugs, antibiotics and dead animals.

"What is he doing?" Asked the juggernaut "Ahh perfect! Just who I wanted to see." The hacker grinned "As you can see the recruit is busy at work, his new experiment will surely terrify the city to ruins. Once it's complete... Who knows what we can accomplish?" The juggernaut looked confused "What is it?"

"I bet you're dying to know what it is? Hah! Get it? Dying? Funny right?" The juggernaut looked more braindead than the new recruit. The hacker scowled at the juggernaut "Oh you have no sense of humour!"  The hacker crossed his arms and turned away from the juggernaut "Anyway, the new recruit is working on a modified steroid, a masterpiece which defies the meanings of life!"

The juggernaut looked at the recruit "What does it do?" The hacker smiled "Why it makes whoever is injected invincible to any sort of fatal damage! Say if you was shot in the head by a sniper, blown to pieces by a grenade. If you wasn't drugged up with this masterpiece, you'd die. However, this drug will just shrug it off. And do you want to know what will excite you even more? It will only work for you!"

The juggernaut smiled "Since we don't have the body mass to handle it, we'd lose control of ourselves but since you're a walking tank, you'll come out fine. You'll feel tired after but it will be worth it!" The hacker faced the juggernaut "We'll be testing this tonight since we'll be killing another wretched soul."

- - - - -

As the sun set, the detective found something very interesting. He played the footage of the juggernaut killing Axilus, he saw someone he knew in the background, someone lurking in the shadows that wasn't getting targeted, someone who was watching it all with a cunning grin. After the juggernaut was done, the shadowed figure started to loot the body but he never took anything.

"He's hidden the files!" The shadowed figure shouted to the rest of the group "This is bad!" The detective started to smile "I've got you now." As he was celebrating, he noticed that something was catching his eye. He looked out of the window to find the medic stood upon the tallest building that was left standing in the city. 

The medic started to glow, the light was so bright that it blinded him. The medic suddenly exploded in a fiery explosion followed by an electromagnetic wave. This turned off everything in the entire city, all of the lights went out. He grabbed his gun but it wouldn't work. "He did it, it was successful."

The medic opened his eyes to darkness "I guess I got lucky! Shouted the medic "This was supposed to kill me." He looked at his arms only to see that they were charred. "This is worth saving everyone for the night, now where's the sni..."

Before he finished his sentence, his head exploded as the sniper shot him in the back of the head with his modified sniper "You couldn't save everyone, medic." The sniper let off a grin, he knew that the modifications on his sniper had worked.

As the Mafians woke up after the shock, they saw that the juggernaut was going crazy, destroying the buildings around him. The hacker noticed the syringe on the floor, the juggernaut took the drug. The hacker simply smiled "We are legion, we are the defilers of life itself, we will now finish this job soon enough!"

Bnus, Medic, Assassinated by the Sniper

Medic activated their Ultimate Ability: Sacrifizzle. The Mafian's Execution target for Round 6 is completely spared.

Juggernaut activated their Ultimate Ability: Invulnerability. They are protected from all damage this Round, they will receive an extra life on Round 9. 

Suspect List:

Blake Belladonna

Dexter Grif

Sarge

Ash

• Like 1

'kay, Blake, the Jugg, is on the voting list, and you're all suggesting Sarge or Grif? lel, fail voting.

So I'll vote Ash 'til you guys actually come up with a solid grounds to place your votes.

Yup, Ash. Votin' for you. Convince everyone else and I'll change it :)

Well, The juggernaut is a pansy and used invincibility so we must to vote the others or not vote at all.

Vote Dexter Grif

Sanatzer is CONFIRMED MAFIAN BY THE DETECTIVE(as of this rounds results)

Dexter Grif is also Mafian

VOTE DEXTER GRIF

also nice job killing me Director. You earned that one friend

• Like 3

'kay, Blake, the Jugg, is on the voting list, and you're all suggesting Sarge or Grif? lel, fail voting.

So I'll vote Ash 'til you guys actually come up with a solid grounds to place your votes.

Yup, Ash. Votin' for you. Convince everyone else and I'll change it :)

did you look at the scene? Blake used invincibility so its pointless to vote for him

did you look at the scene? Blake used invincibility so its pointless to vote for him

Did you not understand what I said? If so, re-read.

And in the case that you still don't understand, re-read.

And in the case that you still don't understand, consider Sheogorath.

I quite well understand that Blake is the Jugg, so maybe you should re-read my post to understand everything.

Hell, Axilus knew what I was talking about before you did.

• Like 1

Did you not understand what I said? If so, re-read.

And in the case that you still don't understand, re-read.

And in the case that you still don't understand, consider Sheogorath.

I quite well understand that Blake is the Jugg, so maybe you should re-read my post to understand everything.

Hell, Axilus knew what I was talking about before you did.

And yet you voted Ash. You were confirmed innocent before, but now I think you're the brainwashed Mafian.

Change your vote to Grif. No one is exempt from being automatically tagged as a Mafian if they vote otherwise.