The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0 [GAME-OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

News came back from this rounds investigations:

Blake Belladona - Confirmed Mafia

I guess this works.....

Delpen9 - Confirmed Stinky pants

reposting what I said just in case........

I need the help of all our brave ghosts to publically support my decision to vote Blake. We cannot win this without your help Ghosts

I need all Alive  Pro-Town/Neutral to vote for Blake

if you need to know why we're voting Blake I created this FAQ

I created a neat little FAQ as to why Pro-Town has chose to vote the blake

Why are we voting Blake Belladonna you might ask?

The answer is simple. Despite being told otherwise by CONFIRMED Pro-Town members. He chose to vote for the innocent Connor Kenway instead of voting off Mafian Dexter Grif(if you're a confirmed Pro-Town member and you are in the Pro-Town PM we can indulge you in further details)

Blake chose to disobey what confirmed members of Pro-Town said(including me and other ghosts) and then went to proclaim that he is Pro-Town. Blake voted for Connor. Who else voted for Connor? Two Mafians Delpen and Dexter, and The Director(who is the neutral Sniper)

Why should we trust you?

I have already been confirmed as the medic in round 3. I am a Pro-Townian. It is against the rules for me to help the enemy team and I want to win.

What if you are wrong?

There is always the chance I am wrong. If I am then the bright side is that we helped narrow the list down to two suspects. This is all in good fun. If Blake is innocent then that sucks for us but we're already at a disadvantage. 

I am going to vote you instead because reasons!

Well you must be Blake to do that, or a Mafian. Thats fine this plan is meant to expose more Mafians. If it ends up being that I am going to die by lynch I will merely use my ultimate in the process. I will still die, but go out with quite the Mafian-stalling bang.

*all votes are subject to change if new evidence or more substantial evidence crops up detailing that Yoshi1176 or Santazer*

BRING IT ON MAFIAN SCUM. I AM READY FOR WAR.

A VOTE AGAINST BLAKE IS A VOTE FOR PRO-TOWN

Although to help Blake out I am 100% willing to listen to any claim on why you are innocent despite your actions being identical to those of two other Mafians. I want to believe you're a civie but when you helped Delpen9 and Dexter kill Connor(you even said you trusted him when you made the PM of yours when you first made it!!) it broke my Pro-Townian Heart. Regardless shoot me a PM on why we shouldn't vote for you and I'll read it. I really want to NOT lynch a Pro-Townian this round ya know?

I just want to add that this is seriously all in good fun. I hope I don't offend everyone with my outlandish propaganda persona on here I do this for the fun of the game. I could care less if any of you are Mafians or innocent. This game of Mafia has been my favorite yet and while Pro-Town might be in a losing spot I still enjoy trying. So no worries Blake or Dexter. Whatever role you may be I hope we can still be best of buds

I'm still killing Delpen9 in Mafia 9.0 though

• Like 2

I'm sure I'm no mafian. Are we allowed to double lynch?

I'm pretty its a no since it was pretty unpopular and even Yang himself made a rule against it back when he hosted. I believe the rule has stuck throughout.

• Like 1

I created a neat little FAQ as to why Pro-Town has chose to vote the blake

Why are we voting Blake Belladonna you might ask?

The answer is simple. Despite being told otherwise by CONFIRMED Pro-Town members. He chose to vote for the innocent Connor Kenway instead of voting off Mafian Dexter Grif(if you're a confirmed Pro-Town member and you are in the Pro-Town PM we can indulge you in further details)

Blake chose to disobey what confirmed members of Pro-Town said(including me and other ghosts) and then went to proclaim that he is Pro-Town. Blake voted for Connor. Who else voted for Connor? Two Mafians Delpen and Dexter, and The Director(who is the neutral Sniper)

Why should we trust you?

I have already been confirmed as the medic in round 3. I am a Pro-Townian. It is against the rules for me to help the enemy team and I want to win.

What if you are wrong?

There is always the chance I am wrong. If I am then the bright side is that we helped narrow the list down to two suspects. This is all in good fun. If Blake is innocent then that sucks for us but we're already at a disadvantage. 

I am going to vote you instead because reasons!

Well you must be Blake to do that, or a Mafian. Thats fine this plan is meant to expose more Mafians. If it ends up being that I am going to die by lynch I will merely use my ultimate in the process. I will still die, but go out with quite the Mafian-stalling bang.

*all votes are subject to change if new evidence or more substantial evidence crops up detailing that Yoshi1176 or Santazer*

BRING IT ON MAFIAN SCUM. I AM READY FOR WAR.

A VOTE AGAINST BLAKE IS A VOTE FOR PRO-TOWN

Just Bumping this up a page.

What would happen if two people have the same amount of votes then?

It would go to standoff with the two who have the same votes, we just go another 48 hours of voting who we want lynched. Except it's just those two.

If it happens again, RNG occurs.

I'm pretty its a no since it was pretty unpopular and even Yang himself made a rule against it back when he hosted. I believe the rule has stuck throughout.

You're very close to being right, there is a rule where we cannot double lynch and I did have the rule in my game however it was quite popular in 5.0. That's why I added it in my game.

• Like 1

I vote Bnus if I was a betting man I'd bet he was changed to mafia at the end of the round.

I can't become a Mafian because I am the medic

The ONLY people who can become Mafians are Alive Civilians who have not been investigated.

Which means you fit that criteria. If you're a Mafian you best play it safe and play along with Pro-Town :P 

News came back from this rounds investigations:

Blake Belladona - Confirmed Mafia

Hell yeah I'm a mafian!

I would like to thank Axilus Prime for actually considering that there was no evidence about me being a mafian before this was confirmed by the Detective. Probably the most reasonable pro-town this game for, thinking about the possibility of me not being a mafian. Sorry buddy, but I'm not on your side this game.

If anyone has anything they'd like to negotiate with the mafians to end this game with our victory, please feel free to throw me a PM. We can ensure your safety (not sure about pro-town negotiators), and will not reveal that you are in contact with us. This goes out to you Neutral roles who want to survive. We'd happily keep you alive if you co-operate with us.

I vote Yoshi.

This goes out to you Neutral roles who want to survive. We'd happily keep you alive if you co-operate with us.

I vote Yoshi.

You do know if they did then they'd be breaking the rules right? You cannot do this Blake.

'You may not under any circumstances intentionally aid the enemy team.'