I feel...

Cronizone

I feel the main character from the TV show "Halo: Nightfall" is the main villian for some reason... he could be or could not, but after watching a lot of the show I believe he's trying to find chief because he needs his help in order to get the Elite from exploding more bombs on the dudes planet.

Not really up-to-date with names and such, but what do you think? (Names of Characters & Planet they live on)

• 2 weeks later...

After all my video game experience, I find a secondary main character to be sketchy, simply because it's easy to present one story in one game, then change everything in the sequel.

(SCDA, followed by SCC; just to name one)

Then again, I've never fully trusted the Arbiter, so maybe I'm just prejudiced.

I strongly believe Arbiter will have good role in Halo 5: Guardians because he should never forget what Chief did for him.

Hmm...Jameson Locke,I don't like that guy at all.However,something bad smells there although he's just going to ''bring'' Master Chief back to UNSC. :)

Guest All halos in one mcc

Adding halo reach multiplayer

Since 343i released news that they would release "halo 3 odst" for free for the mcc multiplayer woes. I couldnt help but wish they added my and many others favorite halo "halo Reach" to the collection. I would be willing to spend $25 and upward for this edition.

If 343i decided to do this they would have successfully gave halo a permanent home on xbox one and breath new life into all halos.