Halo: The Master Chief Collection FIXED?!

All of you are ranting "it still isn't fixed" Well I think 343i made all those updates very fast, and work very well for what their purpose was. I think they handled the situation well, and listened to the community well. Look at Rockstar it's more than 1 year since the heists where meant to be in the game, and ac unity didn't even fix any major problems in any updates it's just barely playable now while Halo is very much playable with minor glitches here, and there, and unfair teams. THANKS 343I keep up the good work.

Guest Whitewolfpack

After waiting 45 min, 3 migrations, folding 2 baskets of laundry, getting my stuff ready for work tomorrow, I only have one thought for 343 and the money I feel wasted on the MCC,

41995324.jpg

After waiting 45 min, 3 migrations, folding 2 baskets of laundry, getting my stuff ready for work tomorrow, I only have one thought for 343 and the money I feel wasted on the MCC,

41995324.jpg

I know it's hard to do,but patience is needed more than criticizing 343 for not fixing problems with lightning speed.

Don't think that 343i isn't trying to fix this, but don't expect it to be all good after 1 patch.

Not everyone is a wizard from the moon.

Exactly like that.

Most Xbox people are Halo fans and they love Halo so much because they grew up with that game since they were 5-10 y old.I grew up with Halo too,but I've had no chance to play them immediately after release because I've had only PC.That means I only could play Halo Combat Evolved (completed on legendary over 100 times) and Halo 2.Now at age of 26 I have Xbox 360 E Slim and I'm playing all Halos from first to last except MCC and future Halo games.Anyway I'm thinking about buying Xbox One someday,year or two after MCC was released.Anyway,the fact is that,I don't understand it.We grew up with Halo and our love for the game was increasing after each new release.Now I'm asking those people who criticize 343Industries (not to forget they criticized Bungie too).You're judging them like they did something horrible,like they killed someone.What's happening in your mind when you criticize developers because of issues?Anger,hatred,madness?