Now my saved progress is gone!!!!!!

I have tried to be patient. I just figured I'd play through every campaign on legendary (again) while the multiplayer issues were resolved. Even though I was so pissed when I completed Halo CE on legendary and it did NOT unlock the player ID for it.

Today, after another update that was suppose to fix things, I tried getting into a BTB game, after waiting 5 minutes, leaving then trying again and waiting another 5 minutes, I said screw it and kept on working on my Halo 2 Legendary progress. Only to find, my saved progress was gone and I had to restart the entire level (Delta Halo, I was almost done). 

What's the point? Is there a part of this game I can play that isn't completely broken? I love Halo! I was so excited for this, it's the only game I've been playing but I can only take so much. Over a month since launch and it's seriously gotten worse. Why should I even try to continue on playing the campaign if my progress is getting erased?

• Like 1

WE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL 343 INDUSTRIES SITE!!!!!!!  If you learned to read or browse the forum you would haev realized that upon registration.  We are a fan forum community only.  For anything regarding direct contact or help from 343i, please go to HALOWAYPOINT.COM