Why Halo= the Best Bang for your Buck

Rumerboy

If you could have one game for the rest of your life, Halo would seriously be the best choice.(The newer ones) Think about it. In Halo, you could seriously NEVER get bored and put it away. Cause you have so many things to do on it. So you wanna get some story and play campaign? Go ahead, you got 8+ hours of it. What's that? Bored of campaign? That's alright go play matchmaking and earn some credits. Need a motive? Try to complete the daily and weekly challenges. Aww, your tired of matchmaking? Well try playing unique custom games with your friends. Need a new custom game? Try playing "Achievement Horse" with your buddies. Done with custom games? Go into theatre and try and find some neat pictures, or film a neat video and send it to your friends. Bored of theatre? Go into forge and create a completely new map from scratch and play it with your friends, or even have forge battles. Tired of forging? Play some firefight. Die too easily in firefight or it's just a little to boring? Go ahead, change it however you please and go and play it again. Need some new maps, videos, game types, or pictures to play with? Go into file share and browse everything and pick whatever your heart desires. Done with all of this? Then go ahead, go back to campaign again and repeat the cycle.

That's why Halo is the BEST GAME EVER.

• Like 1

At the moment i would be tied between Halo Reach & Gears of War 3.

I played Halo Reach near enough every day since release, played the odd game in between but always back to Reach.

Have to be honest I havent touched it since Gears 3 came out, but I am now beginning to pine for Reach so will have to get back on it next time online.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i agree im still not bored of reach and ive had it for a year theres always new gametypes, vehicles, tbagging, just lots of shenanigans in general but for example cod it gets boring if you prestige you lose ALL your guns, equipment, money and for what a new emblem wow thats cool i wish halo reach was more popular then it is but being only on xbox and competing with cod(multiple platform so more fanbase, same game with new title every six months) its hard to stay on top but yeah Halo>Every other game IMO

• 2 months later...