lolslayer

Hey guys, I've been thinking, why not adding halo custom edition to the xbox one?

I know that it's impossible to make code on the xbox, so why not making it possible for cross-platforming so you can make the maps on the computer and all the tags, and after that you can set it in a library which is attainable with xbox live.

Of course there must be a few things what should be upgraded:

1. better graphics, you can't make every possible BSP or model in custom edition, so it must be able to have better 3d models, after that it must be better with light engine and so on.

2. online ai, in custom edition it's impossible to make co-op maps because AI players aren't at the same location on everybody's game.

3. Online play through xbox live, this is logical

4. maybe an easyer terrain editor, that would be awesome too ;D

5. last but not least, no deprovement in tags like the halo 2 map editor, the halo 2 map editor was bull**** after the advance tags were got rid of :/

Good idea? tell me if you think that it is :D

Sorry to dissapoint you,it's really nice idea,but it's not going to happen.....there are reasons.

Other side,since you're one of newest members you need to know that this is just fan site made for fans.So it's not official and doesn't represent original 343Industries in any way.If you want to contact them or write suggestions,you can do it through here http://www.halowaypoint.com

Sorry to dissapoint you,it's really nice idea,but it's not going to happen.....there are reasons.

Other side,since you're one of newest members you need to know that this is just fan site made for fans.So it's not official and doesn't represent original 343Industries in any way.If you want to contact them or write suggestions,you can do it through here http://www.halowaypoint.com

i know this is a fanbase, so i asked if anyone thought it was a gread idea, not if its possible to do it ;D

i know this is a fanbase, so i asked if anyone thought it was a gread idea, not if its possible to do it ;D

Anyway,idea is really great but as I said it's not going to happen.More likely there's better chance for Halo 3 to happen on PC,but your Halo Custom Edition idea about xbox & multi-platform doesn't take place.Microsoft is strictly focused on Halo Franchise.So no off-roads and that stuff. :)

Anyway,idea is really great but as I said it's not going to happen.More likely there's better chance for Halo 3 to happen on PC,but your Halo Custom Edition idea about xbox & multi-platform doesn't take place.Microsoft is strictly focused on Halo Franchise.So no off-roads and that stuff. :)

that's just too bad that they dont want to do that, halo would be much cooler that way ;D