Free Agent - Looking for Clan (MCC)

Syntax

I've been looking for a good, well-rounded clan to join. However, there have yet to be many clan established on MCC, or rather, any that pique my interest.

I've been dealing with clans since the days of the original Halo 2. I've seen my fair share of good, and, and great clans. I've come to realize that my best experiences have been with military role-play clans. By that I mean clans with military ranks and positions to differentiate between their members. I've led clans, I've been a lowly soldier in clans, I've been an adviser to clan leaders. With all of that experience and more, I've made a difference in some way in almost every clan I've been in.

I can work wherever I am needed. If you are looking for an adviser for your work and to help you set something up, I can do it. If your looking for someone to help you lead, I can do it. If you're looking for a squad leader or some sort of drill instructor, I can do it. If you're looking for a motivational speaker for your soldiers, I can do that too. If you are looking for a soldier. I can do that.

What I Have to Offer:

• A vast amount of experience
  • Great people skills
  • Great leadership skills
  • Flexibility (Able to work anywhere)
  • Opportunistic
  • Trustworthy
  • Intelligent
  • The ability to handle situations accurately

What I'm Looking For:

• Military Role-Play Style
  • Fun Atmosphere
  • Semi-Small Population (50-75 or less)
  • Classic-Esque Experience
  • Open Positions (Obviously)

As I previously said, I have a large amount of experience and can fit anywhere in your clan. If you would like me to join you, then just leave a comment with your Gamertag, Clan Name, Position Offered (Optional), Any other comments.

I will contact you as soon as I read your comment.

Thank You

I just realized how needy that sounds.

I sincerely apologize for the neediness and any other problems. I was simply trying to express my professionalism and amount of experience. Post however you like, the Gamertag is optional, everything else is not needed. However, listing your current Gamertag makes it easier for both of us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...