Is this a joke?

We have a Universal Default(Recon) That really is only for H1/H2/H2A considering H4 and H3 have all its default modern button layouts.

So it is really for H1/H2 and GUESS WHAT LADY'S AND GENTLEMEN grenade switching is NOT ON THE LEFT BUMPER I understand it can't be universal if it did. its suppose to let players who like halo 3s default keep using to ******* bad thats not the case. In H1 grenades is almost half the game how can I play with a Dpad grenade switch?

• Make a button layout for H1 the same as Universal Default(Recon) with grenade switch on the left bumper 
  • Make a button layout for H2 the same as Universal Default(Recon) with grenade switch on the left bumper 
  • Make a button layout for H2A the same as Universal Default(Recon) with grenade switch on the left bumper 
  • DO NOT GROUP H2 WITH H2A Halo 2 has button glitches they are not the same game don't bunch up their controls as if they are.
  • Universal Default(Recon) is basically pointless after you do this update.

I understand that you guys have a lot more important stuff to do first But this must get done right after you fix the matchmaking/party system

Thank you for your time.

Bump

343 HELL YEAH!

they moved grenade switching to the left bumpers for both games you guys rock mad respect earned 

they didn't update the layout picture but hell i don't care lol 

​and they did not yet separate the two games h2a/h2 I think that will require a download/install update because its adding more stuff on the menus and requires the game  h2a look through a different pathway to find out what layout you're going to use

anyway awesome speed I take it next update this will be included?