Too many BR games in Team Slayer Plsylist

tumblr_inline_n6obdr0bFG1sceyjg.jpg

Spawning with a BR and sidearm makes things a bit more skill based. Spawning with either the AR or SMG usually results in running straight at eachother guns blazing (oh the Halo 3 memories).

As for a seperate playlist I highly doubt it ever being split.

I actually agree with him (the OP) it should be Halo 3s system for slayer if you get a crap map and BR start you can vote and know you will get AR/SMG start on a random but maybe good map.

Having AR/SMG start forces you to have good teamwork/strat or risk getting spawn raped the whole game.

As a dubs god I love dumping on MLG pros in MLG and dubs. 

Giving me a BR is letting me sit b1 and out BR p3 on heretic/midship given most players can't achieve this impressive feat in H3/H2 you get the point I don't have to think much on BR start.

Camping and crouching and bull-running with the AR isn't cool either but it does punish players who can't play aggressive successfully a lot.  

Unease P34nut

I think you are a H4 kid so your input on skill is equal to zero. 

I actually agree with him (the OP) it should be Halo 3s system for slayer if you get a crap map and BR start you can vote and know you will get AR/SMG start on a random but maybe good map.

Having AR/SMG start forces you to have good teamwork/strat or risk getting spawn raped the whole game.

As a dubs god I love dumping on MLG pros in MLG and dubs. 

Giving me a BR is letting me sit b1 and out BR p3 on heretic/midship given most players can't achieve this impressive feat in H3/H2 you get the point I don't have to think much on BR start.

Camping and crouching and bull-running with the AR isn't cool either but it does punish players who can't play aggressive successfully a lot.  

Unease P34nut

I think you are a H4 kid so your input on skill is equal to zero. 

AR/SMG spawns in some cases sure promote teamwork as in going for map control, but it usually comes down to running at eachother while holding the trigger and beating eachother down.

AR/SMG spawns make it just about impossible to take down opponents with long to midrange weapons.

I much prefer BR/AR spawns as you can at least take on players further than 5 feet right off the spawn instead of having to run around trying to get closer (which ain't gonna work) or searching for a longer ranged weapon. It also gives the option for players who still prefer the AR to use their favourite weapon.

As for that last statement you put in there to insult me. Just 1v1 me and put your money where your mouth is. We'll see how lacking my skill is.

• Like 1

AR/SMG spawns in some cases sure promote teamwork as in going for map control, but it usually comes down to running at eachother while holding the trigger and beating eachother down.

AR/SMG spawns make it just about impossible to take down opponents with long to midrange weapons.

I much prefer BR/AR spawns as you can at least take on players further than 5 feet right off the spawn instead of having to run around trying to get closer (which ain't gonna work) or searching for a longer ranged weapon. It also gives the option for players who still prefer the AR to use their favourite weapon.

As for that last statement you put in there to insult me. Just 1v1 me and put your money where your mouth is. We'll see how lacking my skill is.

You won't see that happening 50 high

I won't even put my headset on

I won't even warm up 

We will play 4 games

One on each host per game(H3/H4)

total score is the winner(kills added from all games)

MLG settings

Guardian/heaven ofc

Halo 3 first Because I want to beat you so bad you give up and we don't have to play H4

You are the challenger do accept these terms?

We can do out of 8 games if you wanna get rekted that many times.

You won't see that happening 50 

I won't even put my headset on

I won't even warm up 

We will play 4 games

One on each host per game(H3/H4)

total score is the winner(kills added from all games)

MLG settings

Halo 3 first Because I want to beat you so bad you give up and we don't have to play H4

You are the challenger do accept these terms?

Do you have the MCC?

If so I'm going on right now what's your GT?