No swat!!! Wtf!!

Wish I could demand a refund or at least some sort of credit... Only reason I own an xbox 1 or the mcc is for swat.. About to go trade in the whole rig... Been with halo forever with my dedicated set list being swat.. Give us swat no one cares about big team or your stupid gungoose we just want swat back!!! Now we are stuck picking between 2 half baked games destiny or broken mcc... Thanks for the letdown could a bought gta5 with my money but now I have to wait and keep playing destiny thanks a lot 343....

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.

Really you bought MCC just for SWAT....  But anyways they tey took it out (I think) because if they have less servers they will be able to fix the other servers faster

Really you bought MCC just for SWAT....  But anyways they tey took it out (I think) because if they have less servers they will be able to fix the other servers faster

You could suggest 343i on their official forum (Halo Waypoint, NOT this one) to add Swat. They most likely will get around to it, they're just trying to fix the game at the moment and adding playlists is the LEAST of their worries right now.

I agree with you and you forgot about halo 5 beta in all most a month from now 343i is more worried about the beta then this as of right now.

Wish I could demand a refund or at least some sort of credit... Only reason I own an xbox 1 or the mcc is for swat.. About to go trade in the whole rig... Been with halo forever with my dedicated set list being swat.. Give us swat no one cares about big team or your stupid gungoose we just want swat back!!! Now we are stuck picking between 2 half baked games destiny or broken mcc... Thanks for the letdown could a bought gta5 with my money but now I have to wait and keep playing destiny thanks a lot 343....

Swat is garbage and I don't want swat and yes destiny is a better game as of right now but you could just host a swat game in custom with your friends or even just with random kids or just quit playing halo altogether and go to cod or just continue playing destiny.

• Like 1

I agree with you and you forgot about halo 5 beta in all most a month from now 343i is more worried about the beta then this as of right now.

Swat is garbage and I don't want swat and yes destiny is a better game as of right now but you could just host a swat game in custom with your friends or even just with random kids or just quit playing halo altogether and go to cod or just continue playing destiny.

HurrjOo.gif