Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Pbrabbit

Today marks the release date for the Remake of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire! Both 3rd Generation games taking place int he Hoenn region, and contain some very famous legendary pokemon, Latios and Latias.

The game comes out today in stores all across the US and the world as well! This is a game I played when I was a child, and now I get to play it all over again. How do you feel about Nintendo making a remake of such a classic game?

Below is a HD, 8 bit like, photo from the opening of the gameboy games, Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. 

Pokemon-Ruby-Sapphire-Gameplay.jpg

Re-makes? As in just skin overriding the graphics and keeping everything original? 

Wow, Nintendo. Never thought you had it in you. Let's see if you can pull this off, I believe this is something new of you to ever happen. Don't let us down like the others. 

Re-makes? As in just skin overriding the graphics and keeping everything original? 

Wow, Nintendo. Never thought you had it in you. Let's see if you can pull this off, I believe this is something new of you to ever happen. Don't let us down like the others. 

I've been playing the game, and it's definitely not the exact same thing. For a remake,  it's actually wonderful. Lots of water types tho.

I've been playing the game, and it's definitely not the exact same thing. For a remake,  it's actually wonderful. Lots of water types tho.

Yeah, I take that back. I just got the game today. Literally went out and bought a 3DS XL (Smash Bros Cover) and bought Pokemon Sapphire Alpha.

It's not a remake. It is incredibly amazing though.

• Like 1

They've been remaking the series since Fire Red/Leaf Green like 10 years ago.

Got this a couple days ago, almost beat it, just been playing 3 games so it's hard to clean run this in <20 hours lol.

After beating it, I'm transferring my unlevelled IV/EV team over, screw restarting that painful process.

The only thing I find annoying is that

You have to have Latias. I mean, it's not a big deal. But it kind of defeats the purpose of her being Legendary.

I've noticed they completely re-did a lot of things. For instance, Old Mauville. Completely an indoor city now.

Cut Scenes provide a lot more detail as well... The game's getting actually interesting.