Halo - achievement not unlocking

Markusman1

I have passed the level The Silent Carotgrapher on Halo CE a few times on normal difficulty and the acheivment Silent Catrographer is not unlocking. In the achievement guide it does say "Done! Unlocking..." However nothing happens and it doesn't complete.

I have now tried and passed this level 3 times and it still won't unlock. I called Xbox support who advised me I have to post in this forum to get support from 343 industries. Due to this achievement NOT unlocking its stopping me from having other achievements unlock for passing all the levels etc. Please advise what steps I need to take to unlock this and send me a message to do so etc.

Same thing has happened with me and Assault on the Control Room. Should unlock eventually though, maybe after a few updates like Maggie mentioned. It may even unlock sometime randomly without the any updates, considering this happened to me before with Destiny. You could just load up the game and have it unlock. With me it says 'unlocking', so it may take a bit to process before getting your achievement.