Assassins Creed games

MCPO Mayh3m

I say start from the beginning. That way you won't miss anything in the storyline, like I did by just playing AC II & Brotherhood.(well a little AC1)

I ended up having to go read up on what I missed in the first game.

I am really looking forward to Revelations. Looks like a solid game.

In Assassin's Creed, the storyline is very intriguing, but the first was so repetitive that I shot myself in the head. Still, It's sad that the Ezio trilogy is ending. You grew up with him and you were there literally since he was born. You're like his fuukin guardian angel. But I suppose everything has it's time and Ezio has accomplished a lot in his life. Perhaps more than Altair

Before we start arguing who was better between Ezio and Altair, let me just say Ezio could swim

• 3 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite game series. Gameplay and the Storyline is something that takes you into the game, The second game just has such a breathtaking environment, you just got to love it (Plus if someone sees my XBOX Live account AC1 and 2: 100% Complete). the Multiplayer is something Im sorta so so, havent played it much so I can't give a direct opinion

So want Relavations when its released

• 2 weeks later...

Assassins Creed Revelations is pretty beast! Having to balance the missions and keeping control of your towers is bit of a challenge. But keeps you busy! ^_^

Thats true :), Plus trying to control of other location is a good one too :D

I have only played the first one and found it pretty fun, but I've always enjoyed halo more. :P

Can always mix things up :)

• 1 month later...

I've only played the very first, but I've heard that the series really improved after it. From the gameplay I've seen of the different titles after the first Assassin's Creed, it seems that is true. When I first heard about them adding in multiplayer, I think I was wondering about how exactly they'd pull that off. It just seemed strange for a series like AC. They did manage to pull it off however, because the multiplayer looks pretty entertaining.