Edward Kenway's Halo 5 Hype Event!

VinWarrior

So with a year until Halo 5: Guardians' launch and a month until the beta begins, why not start hyping the game now? What could go wrong?

post-26953-0-50089300-1416361766_thumb.png

On Saturday the 29th, at 3pm, you will get to play Halo: The Master Chief Collection with me as we hype the launch of Halo 5: Guardians a year from now! We will play a variety of Halo 5 themed maps that I will create myself, and have a blast doing it. Here are some requirements below:

1. Harsh language and/or slurs are completely fine so long as they aren't aimed at a particular member, ethnic group, sexuality, or any other group of people, I promise you, you will be booted instantly.

2. Please don't be extremely late, especially if we are in a nearly full or full lobby. We won't wait for you, and it leads to sadness and I don't want that. RSVP below as soon as possible if you want to join.

3. Do not sign up with the knowledge that you will not be attending, because if you sign up for a spot and don't show up, I will give your spot to someone else.

4. Have a ton of fun hyping a game that is a year away!

TL;DR

Time: 3pm-6pm (Likely)

Game: Halo 2: Anniversary

Date: Saturday the 29th

Attendees:

1. Edward Kenway

• Like 1

Cool. Will there be vehicles on any maps in this event? I just wanna play good H2A or whatever maps with a lot of players. I don't wanna be like a test dummy for your Halo 5 themed maps just wanna play fun games!

Personally I want to focus on enjoying MCC, not hyping Halo 5 yet.

Cool. Will there be vehicles on any maps in this event? I just wanna play good H2A or whatever maps with a lot of players. I don't wanna be like a test dummy for your Halo 5 themed maps just wanna play fun games!

Personally I want to focus on enjoying MCC, not hyping Halo 5 yet.

Well, the theme is Halo 5 but thats all it is, a theme, we're still playing Halo 2 Anny :P Just a different title and maybe a few Halo 5 themed maps, we'll likely still hit classic slayer on Coag or whatever.

If this was December 29th then I would've come without a doubt but since it's November and I don't get MCC or the Xbox One until Christmas... You can sort of see why I can't come :(

Sorry Kenway :cray:

Taking into account what you and Bnus said, I've decided I'll make a change to this.

The Playdate is now December 27th, 2014!