Thoughts on HALO MCC?

As 343 releases a "fresh" "new" game, I want your thoughts about it. I watch to know your problems, best moments so far, and overall the sheer fun of it. Just post them below, so I know what I might expect when I get it for Christmas, and please no hate for the game, just I want problems and just overall some good times. :)

Cheers, 

Eqwinoxe

• Like 1

Good game.

Forge is great. Especially Halo 2: Anniversary.

I haven't played Matchmakng or Custom Games with people yet.

Campaign is a blast. I'm not sure if Coop works though. I'm kinda saving the experience for when my cousin comes over next.

The only problem I have is that the Achievements only unlock when you're online. If you unlock an Achievement offline then it will stay dormant, and officially unlock when you're on Xbox Live.

I've seen quite a few negative posts here on the forums, but when I speak to the people actually playing the game they tell me that despite the bugs with matchmaking and achievements, it's still awesome. There are even a few posts here and on waypoint of people saying how awesome it is, but that's actually kind of a rarity because most people join forums to complain rather than compliment.

Anyways, the glitches should be fixed by Christmas, so by then it will be the best game ever.

• Like 1

great pack relatively new to the Halo series as I've never played Halo's 3&4  as I've never had an Xbox before the XB1 I've played 1 and 2 thanks to  owning the PC versions. I was going to suggest an adding of an extra checkpoint save on that final mission on Halo 1 where you're trying to escape the Pillar of Autumn after setting her engines to explode around the time you meet Foe Hammer as the driving mechanics aren't the best in this game and it's a bit annoying/frustrating if you have to keep starting that whole section all over again. Basically so when you die after hitting that point you go back there rather than the beginning of the whole thing as I think that would be better. Not sure whether you could patch an extra one in but I think it could be a good idea if you could.

It's so broken that it's pathetic. People leave too much during the games. Make it so you can only leave after the game or you have to restart the game to leave. Force players to use mics and ban party chat, Make an unranked gametype if you want party chat and leave early.

12 player btb is stupid. Theres no proximity chat. 6 remaster maps is way too low of a number. No original playlists. The lighting on santuary and lockout coagulation looks bad. Custom game options are terrible and it kicks your friends out of your custom games.

Despite the bumpy launch, let me share my thoughts on the entire game's offering first.

The forge of my dreams has finally come by, and now I can make map packs because I have a console that can handle them! :D

Being able to seamlessly switch between games is a good feeling, and I will say it's quite fun to compare the past to now.

Playing campaign and getting the skulls and looking/hearing the newer sounds and effects is amazing!

Achievements... Don't even get me started, there's so many!

And the custom games are fun as all hell with friends.

Now the bad...

Match making is down.

That's all I've really got.