11.14.14 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Content Update Notes

The next time you log into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will be prompted to download a content update. This particular content update addresses campaign, UI, and some Matchmaking and party issues. As we mentioned yesterday, a larger Matchmaking performance-focused content update is currently planned for release next week.

For now, here is a change list of what was included in today’s content update:

• Fixed a variety of issues that caused players within the same Matchmaking party to be placed on different teams. In rare cases, this issue may still occur, and we are investigating additional fixes.
  • Fixed a Matchmaking issue with behind the scenes team skill matching, allowing team skill matching to be more accurate in both ranked and unranked playlists.
  • Fixed an issue where the campaign HUD did not reset from level to level with scoring or time HUD enabled. This will clear out the full visualization of level segments, which was previously not reset.
  • Fixed a variety of issues with campaign leaderboards and scoring HUD, so now when scores are posted, score, kills, time, deaths, and penalties will be reported correctly for new mission leaderboard entries. We are still working on additional fixes for playlist leaderboard entries.
  • Fixed an issue with competitive HUD time split. Now, when players have competitive time HUDs on with a rival set, they will see per-segment split times for whether they are ahead or behind at each segment.
We will provide further info about additional server side and content updates in the coming days. Thank you for your continued patience.

Link to original

• Like 4

Thank you all for your efforts , I have no doubt you all will get everything sorted out. I will most definitely be logging on in a few hours..

We're not even 343i, lol. This thread was copied off a bulletin by 343i. We're just a fan site.

But I'm also sure they'll sort everything out. You can thank them on the Waypoint forums, that place is their site. This place, however, has a much better fan community, so stick around!

• Like 1

Good to know everything will be fixed by the time I get this game, I'm assuming it will definitely be fixed by the time my Birthday comes around anyway, so yep :). Well at least I now know that this game will be getting a permanent slot on my Xbox One game shelf :D!

Since i'm not sure i'll ever get heard by the developer, i will post here.
Please add toggle crouch and volume control.
Very basic thngs that should have been in at launch. For those of us who use kinect, id rather not struggle to hear my friends through party chat.
Use a mic? Unsurprisingly, my stock Xbox One Mic stopped working! (at least it wasnt my console like others have had)

I am glad to see that the issues that keep persisting to ruin our fun are being looked into and fixed, and I sure hope the whole match making issue is fixed by at least Christmas. (Or December) One thing I have to say is that these bugs may be a good thing, so if they ever happen to deal with these thing in the future they know how to solve the issue with ease.

Thanks for posting this here, it's nice to know that these issues are being looked at and repaired.

We're not even 343i, lol. This thread was copied off a bulletin by 343i. We're just a fan site.

But I'm also sure they'll sort everything out. You can thank them on the Waypoint forums, that place is their site. This place, however, has a much better fan community, so stick around!

We arent 343i dude.  You need to head to HaloWaypoint for them.  we are a fan forum.

To be fair, it's not entirely clear that this isn't a fan site.

on top of the other issues, i think i may be ahving one that is uniqe. Every time i go  to watch halo nightfall, it prompts me to purchase the mcc. i have already purchased the game, and seeing that i have already seen the first episode, there is no real rush to fix this issue. just thought i would throw that out there and see what is wrong. thanks a ton

-Geoferson