Halo 2 Anniversary Game Cube Map Pack Announcement

TDM

Hello everyone, I am Bits n' Pieces, also known as The Dumb Weasel! And I would like to officially announce my new forge project...

post-71054-0-95102800-1416016233_thumb.png

This project is a one man project, and I plan on bringing some well known Game Cube maps into the Halo world.

I also made a small video about it! (It's like... Not very good, I've not taken a film class yet. But hey, I tried.) Along with a quick build of.. Well... You'll see it when you watch it.

The map is out as a demo for now, and I'm currently working on what game types they will be compatible with.

Thanks for reading. -TDW

UPDATE: Small video with a list of games I plan on using maps from. (1 inspired by Bnus' Legend of Zelda idea. ;) )

• Like 5

Super Mario sunshine! :D

It is the small island you go to sometimes amirite?

p7DbK.jpgYou've got that right. ;)

Loving this idea Marine!

I am going to steal it and do the same for some of my favorite Zelda locations ;)

Can't wait to see it finished!

Sweet! If you want, you can make some Zelda contributions to the pack if you'd like. All you'd have to do is name your official map [GCN] Insert Name Here... and you'd be good. The description would just have to say, 'Part of the Game Cube Map Pack' with some insight as to what the map is from. I don't mind this becoming a community project, because the more maps, the merrier. ;)

(My map isn't named [GCN] Delfino Airstrip because I plan on making an even better version in the future. I always start with a basic layout and then improve it when I get the chance, which I should hit up this weekend.)

p7DbK.jpgYou've got that right. ;)

Sweet! If you want, you can make some Zelda contributions to the pack if you'd like. All you'd have to do is name your official map [GCN] Insert Name Here... and you'd be good. The description would just have to say, 'Part of the Game Cube Map Pack' with some insight as to what the map is from. I don't mind this becoming a community project, because the more maps, the merrier. ;)

(My map isn't named [GCN] Delfino Airstrip because I plan on making an even better version in the future. I always start with a basic layout and then improve it when I get the chance, which I should hit up this weekend.)

Really??

I would love to contribute! Only problem is that I don't really have any favorite GCN games(might do some stages from Melee then and recreate them for Halo)

Maybe an N64 Pack one day eh? ;)

• Like 1

Really??

I would love to contribute! Only problem is that I don't really have any favorite GCN games(might do some stages from Melee then and recreate them for Halo)

Maybe an N64 Pack one day eh? ;)

That could be easily managed, given the power at our hands with the Xbox One.... That would truly be a good project... Hmm... I'll look through some things.. ;)

You should do Metroid, Gauntlet, Super Smash Bros Melee, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4, and... Idk whatever lol.

I'd love to contribute too if you'd like :)

It's fine if you don't. I'm loving the concept of this.

The Game Cube Map Pack is open for anyone, and everyone to join in on the fun. If you want to make it an official map, just put [GCN] infront of the name and some info in the description. This is a fun project, and I am glad people are inspired to join in on the fun. :)