Possible Halo 4 Menu

John-117

[media='']

[/media]

What do you all think? By the way, it looks like forge is now being called Cartographer!

This looks stupid as crap. I hope this isn't the real one, because it will be IMPOSSIBLE to navigate. I like that Cartographer thing though, I think it should have been that from the start. Thanks.

wow, yall really care about a menu that back, and the name of the map building feature. who cares, as long as the game is good, what would you possibly have to B**ch about. i mean really, a lot of you are being petty. things are gonna change, a new trilogy, with a new company. Get over it!

I don't like it that much. I think calling Forge, Cartographer, is pretty cool, but I don't think people would really call it that. "Hey wanna go play Cartographer?" "WTF is that? Wanna go play Forge?" "..."

I would much rather have something similar to the Reach one, with the slo-mo moving picture type thing, but with Forerunner theme obviously and possibly more in depth.