Should Firefight be Kept in Halo?

FIREN4

Firefight's Last Leg  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should Firefight be removed from Halo Reach?

• Yes, but keep Firefight Matchmaking
    • No, never at all
    • Don't really care
    • It was better in Halo 3: ODST
    • It just needs an extreme makeover
    • Should be more like Gears of War 3's Horde
  2. 2. Should it be in Halo 4 and/or Halo CEA?

• Yes, It should be in Halo 4
    • No, It should not be in Halo 4
    • Yes, It should be in Halo CEA
    • No, It should not be in Halo CEA
    • Don't care enough to vote

Considering the numerous issues with Multiplayer (LOS problems, overpowered weapons, boosting, hacks/cheats, quitting, now I'm even seeing afk'ing in Team Slayer becoming rampant), I find Firefight the best part of the game. ODST's was much, MUCH better than Reach's however. Take the ODST model, add in Score Attack, and it's perfect.

The bottom line for future Halo games...no Firefight, no purchase.

• Like 1

Considering the numerous issues with Multiplayer (LOS problems, overpowered weapons, boosting, hacks/cheats, quitting, now I'm even seeing afk'ing in Team Slayer becoming rampant), I find Firefight the best part of the game. ODST's was much, MUCH better than Reach's however. Take the ODST model, add in Score Attack, and it's perfect.

The bottom line for future Halo games...no Firefight, no purchase.

How was ODST's Firefight mode better? Reach has a lot more customization than ODST did for Firefight. There are plenty of options to tweak it to play just how you want it to. Please tell me how you believe ODST to have the better Firefight.

How was ODST's Firefight mode better? Reach has a lot more customization than ODST did for Firefight. There are plenty of options to tweak it to play just how you want it to. Please tell me how you believe ODST to have the better Firefight.

It's almost hard to explain really, Besides the better graphics and better pacing I guess. To me, ODST was more organized and realistic. Reach however, to me, and don't call names, it had worse graphics, slower pacing, OKAY organization, and wasn't realistic. I do like Reach's customization better though.Now, before people start hating me, This is not true or a fact, it's just my honest opinion.

While Firefight needs some improvements there is no reason to completely remove it. I found that FF was the easiest, fastest way to rank up and played tons of FF games. I ranked up to Inheritor playing FF in about 8 months. Improvments could be in the way of more maps, more drop ships and vehicles to destroy, some UNSC reinforcements and some more of those crazy Elites.

I'm not saying to remove Firefight, I just want to know what people are thinking about Halo. But my Official opinion is that they just need to make it better like how you ( Deacon Bluz 23) said with UNSC Rienfocements and Stuff.

Keep it defiantly

but they should totally give it it's own ranking system that's separate from Multiplayer

so you don't get kids that you think are good cause they have a high rank then you look at their commendations and

realize that they mainly play firefight and campaign (which isn't a bad thing)

so when they play matchmaking there usually in over their heads

that's just my opinion though

I completed every single firefight in ODST. I played most all of them more times than I can remember, it was the best part of the game. The ones in Reach were no fun for me and grew bored within minutes of playing them. There was something about the feel of the firefight missions in ODST that Reach never captured. I really thought the campaign in ODST was limp, to say the least, but still better than the one in Reach. I guess the point is, I never really enjoyed much about Reach and hope that firefights do continue in some form. I just hope that they can get the feeling back of the originals.

I completed every single firefight in ODST. I played most all of them more times than I can remember, it was the best part of the game. The ones in Reach were no fun for me and grew bored within minutes of playing them. There was something about the feel of the firefight missions in ODST that Reach never captured. I really thought the campaign in ODST was limp, to say the least, but still better than the one in Reach. I guess the point is, I never really enjoyed much about Reach and hope that firefights do continue in some form. I just hope that they can get the feeling back of the originals.

Finally, someone gets it. Go Long