Why is there no Halo Master Chief Collection Xbox One bundle

BraveJhawk

Hey people. I find it surprising that Microsoft is having bundles for Assassin's Creed and Sunset Overdrive but not for Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

Personally, I already have an Xbox One, but it would make things easier for my friends if they had a bundle for Halo or even a Halo-themed Xbox One console like has been done with previous Halo games. Maybe they are waiting for Halo 5: Guardians before going all out with a special console?

What are your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

I waited awhile to get the Xbox One to see if they would come out with one, but the only one I saw was an Xbox One that came with the game. No special edition Xbox One was made to my knowledge and it's so disappointing! However, I wasn't disappointed for long when I discovered there was a CoD: Advanced Warfare bundle! Yaaaaaaas.

But who knows! It's still early, and there is still time. Or maybe they will make an Special Edition Xbox One for Halo 5: Guardians!

• 2 weeks later...