Allow light-modding

DemonCatursday

After getting some modded maps off the file share in Reach, I think it would be awesome if Vehicle splicing (Scorpion turret on a WartHog is just crazy and amazing) and object/player scaling looks hilarious as well (Love riding a tiny banshee as a 300% scaled player).

Don't know how to edit posts, forgot to write at the end that they should be supported fully ingame.

Nvm apparently my reply just got added at the end of my post, interesting mechanic but whatever

After getting some modded maps off the file share in Reach, I think it would be awesome if Vehicle splicing (Scorpion turret on a WartHog is just crazy and amazing) and object/player scaling looks hilarious as well (Love riding a tiny banshee as a 300% scaled player).

Don't know how to edit posts, forgot to write at the end that they should be supported fully ingame.

Nvm apparently my reply just got added at the end of my post, interesting mechanic but whatever

Glad you enjoyed the little reply meld thing. Edit button should be on the bottom right and to the left of the [Multiquote]

buttons. Itsy bitsy gray letters, easy to miss.

As to the topic, I would also enjoy seeing some modding, as long as it's not too crazy.

Sadly, implementing modding that you are asking for involves a computer, since your xbox can't use the programs and open the game code in the same way a computer can. If Halo began to implement PC versions, mods would be a lot easier to make, especially with a dev kit. 

Just an FYI. You cannot edit your posts until your post count is 5. They reason you reply added onto your post is because no one else had commented on this post.

Sadly, implementing modding that you are asking for involves a computer, since your xbox can't use the programs and open the game code in the same way a computer can. If Halo began to implement PC versions, mods would be a lot easier to make, especially with a dev kit. 

Just an FYI. You cannot edit your posts until your post count is 5. They reason you reply added onto your post is because no one else had commented on this post.

Maybe you could use a USB? I don't know, but it would be cool to have mods like custom vehicles, armor, and other stuff, as long as it doesn't go overboard and change the whole game. Maybe only mods on multiplayer and forge, not in the campaign