Member Ranks and Colors - Updated June 2015

Spectral Jester

I think there should be a color for Trolls! lol so everyone knows who they are just by a simple color XD therefor people don't have to waste there time argueing with them.

We used to have a badge for that. It had a piece of paper with a fat red F on it. Yah its not exactly what it is meant for but some things lead to another.

There is information that clearly some need yet to know...

Custom member titles are not given out like candy. Really, they are rarely "Given out" at all. You must request one. This title must, or preferably, suit you in some way. Also, custom member titles are given to those who are dedicated to the forum. I hope this helped some of you!

• Like 4

Custom member titles are not given out like candy. Really, they are rarely "Given out" at all. You must request one. This title must, or preferably, suit you in some way. Also, custom member titles are given to those who are dedicated to the forum. I hope this helped some of you!

Interesting.... Maybe later on I can become Bighungry2x.... The Master Collector. Haha :) Thanks Bullet!

I would be "Authorized Medic" if I could choose one :)

Just became dedicated today :)

We saw. Congrats again :)

Guest FreeSETHMAN

THANK YOU THIS REALLY HELPED ALOT.

I love this page I go here to see how mush longer to a new rank I gave you a like XD