Master chiefs face and death ideas...

Thedidact

• 2 weeks later...

I think if he where to die I it should be at the end in some BA way like saving the world or something and that point just before he takes his helmet off and drops it on the floor or something.

Any other ideas?

<Scanning Logic>

<Error>

<Scan Failed>

<Who...>

<Says...>

<He...>

<Will...>

<Die?>

<Scans Are detecting a Anomaly... Reclaimer-Class>

<Form of Anomaly: Tri>

• Like 1

shut up

leave him alone! He's just communicating the best way he can!

Anyway, I say no to seeing his face, even if he dies. We don't see his face so we can imagine one ourselves, and connect to him better. If they show his face, people will be disappointed because it's not the face they pictured. I would be fine with a Noble 6 type ending where he takes off his helmet but it hides his face. I posted on a topic about this and explained in greater deatail. But I say no, don't show his face. And please don't die!

He is better than Chuck Norris!

Agreed

His face should have a massive scar down his left eye going from the middle of his forehead to his chin, crossing his eye and mouth, he should have one blue piercing blue (image at bottom) and another emerald green eye. his chin should be similar to the Xbox avatar's 'Chiseled' chin (avatar-body.png) and his mouth should be at a neutral mood (straight faced)

985014525_54ca041afe.jpg

(Piercing blue eye)